PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Insider

OutletPass
06-30-2003, 10:50 PM
I will be on vacation for the next week beginning this thursday....can someone pick up the ball and post them for me. Thanks.

Chicago JK
06-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by: OutletPass
I will be on vacation for the next week....can someone pick up the ball and post them for me. Thanks.

how dare you go on vacation right before free agency. Thanks for nothing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Seriously, I have a friend with insider. I can post the important stuff but it won't be up to the standards of Sir Outlet.

mavsfanforever
06-30-2003, 10:57 PM
I will be on vacation for the next week....can someone pick up the ball and post them for me. Thanks.

And people were bashing Don nelson for spending time at Maui before draft.

Mandyahl
07-01-2003, 12:08 AM
have fun, op! where are you going? i will miss you and your insider reports!

OutletPass
07-01-2003, 05:48 AM
Cancun...Mandy. And don't worry...I'll just miss 4 "Insider" days...nothing is posted on the weekend.

Thanks JK...Knew I could count on you !

Mandyahl
07-01-2003, 11:41 AM
oh, have fun in cancun! get a tan i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ummmmm Ok
07-01-2003, 11:52 AM
How dare you OP leave us in this dire need of free agent talk!!!

We forbid you to go!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

u2sarajevo
07-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Cancun...Mandy. And don't worry...I'll just miss 4 days...nothing is posted on the weekend.

Thanks JK...Knew I could count on you !

My brother is getting married this weekend in Cancun. He is leaving Thursday as well. Enjoy yourself.

OutletPass
07-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Welll UMMMMM....You could go with us, although I'm sure our two boys would prefer to stowaway Mandy instead. Not to worry....no one can be signed until the 16th....and we know how accurate the draft rumors were. !!!!!!

Ummmmm Ok
07-01-2003, 01:17 PM
yea go ahead and go but take mandy with ya. Shes young and she needs to explore the world and I am old and have seen it all. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Besides I want to go to the Cayman islands and not cancun. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mandyahl
07-01-2003, 01:19 PM
hmmm, cancun does sound nice! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif