PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Egghead goes to Miami

djb
10-26-2001, 07:45 PM
I would have liked to have Gatling off the bench (if he agreed to the minimum) but oh well. At least he didn't make anyone in the West stronger.

MFFL
10-26-2001, 10:56 PM
Miami might have signed the two biggest whiners in basketball - Gatling and Strickland.

madape
10-30-2001, 10:06 AM
I hate that bastard Gatling. I hope his head finally cracks open and his brains slip out all over the court. A bonus would be Brian Grant slipping on the spilled brains an breaking his neck.

Big Boy Laroux
10-30-2001, 11:24 AM
you don't like brian grant?

why not? just curious.

madape
10-31-2001, 09:42 AM
I don't really hate Grant. He plays the game with a ton of emotion. However, he is very much over-rated. I got so sick of Mavericks fans pleading for him to be involved in a trade that I sometimes wish ill upon him. Also, any "power player" that is under 6'10" will have a tough time gaining my admiration.

Gatling, I just don't like all the way around.

Big Boy Laroux
10-31-2001, 02:24 PM
oh, ok. it's just that, like you said, grant is a hard worker and an admirable person.

I do think he is a bit overrated. that being said, however, i don't think he'd look bad in a mavs jersey, as long as we didn't have to give up anyone important... which probably wouldn't happen.

I hate gatling.

Evilmav2
10-31-2001, 09:38 PM
Grant earns a little too much money, and is a little too injury prone for my liking...