PDA

View Full Version : Wiz buy out Vaught's contract

djb
11-07-2001, 11:50 PM
Is Vaught retiring for sure? If not, allow me to be the first (and perhaps only one) to sign the "Bring Back Vaught" petition! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Hey if Wolk's here just for his size and six fouls, then why not replace him with my man Vaught?! BRING BACK VAUGHT! BRING BACK VAUGHT! heheheh

MavsFanFinley
11-08-2001, 01:41 AM
LOL DJ. If I thought Vaught could still play, I would back your petition. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

The articles I've read on the subject is that he is retiring cause of the back spasms. I think Wolky could contribute more to the team than Vaught could at this time.

I don't think that says much, but hey.

MFFL
11-08-2001, 09:59 AM
Vaught got his whole contract to not even bother playing anymore. Pretty good deal. THe Wiz are hoping for an injury exception.

BiteMeVescey
11-08-2001, 11:25 PM
God love Loy Vaught, he was a great guy and a good player in his day, but his back is SCREWEDi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Hopefully he saved his money so he can sit back and relax for a while.

11-09-2001, 08:41 AM
Good deal von Loy. But I don't understand the Wizx not wanting him anymore just because of his age or whatever.

djb
11-09-2001, 04:28 PM
According to the DMN, the Mavs are interested in bringing Vaught on as an assistant coach! WOOHOO00!!! Then it's only a matter of time before he realizes his back is fine and he can suit up again i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif