PDA

View Full Version : nick's new #


grab
10-10-2003, 09:57 AM
FROM SLAM MAG
-- Nick Van Exel is wearing number 37 this season, in honor of the spot where he was drafted by the Lakers. "That's my new favorite number in the League."

nick is feeling nostalgic

MavsFanatik33
10-10-2003, 12:33 PM
Good luck to you #37.

Maringa
10-10-2003, 12:53 PM
I think Golden State is going to do better than many expect this year. I wouldn't be surprised if the stole the last 8th playoff spot in the West. (Save for the end of the season.....)

MavsFanatik33
10-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by: Maringa
I think Golden State is going to do better than many expect this year. I wouldn't be surprised if the stole the last 8th playoff spot in the West. (Save for the end of the season.....)

I don't think there's anyway they could make the playoffs, unless David Stern moved them over to the East.

Male30Dan
10-10-2003, 05:27 PM
I agree with you Mavs... Especially with the Hornets coming over... The competition is just too tough...

But I do think they will be better than most think... I guess about 9th or 10th in the Conference...

MavsFanatik33
10-10-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by: Male22Dan
I agree with you Mavs... Especially with the Hornets coming over... The competition is just too tough...

But I do think they will be better than most think... I guess about 9th or 10th in the Conference...

Is New Orleans coming over this year or next year? I thought they were becoming a western conference team when Charlotte Bobcats come to the NBA, which would be the 2004-05 season.

Male30Dan
10-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Oh I didnt mean to imply that New Orleans was coming over THIS year, I just meant in general... Our conference is getting tougher, and the Eastern Conference is getting weaker...

Drbio
10-10-2003, 08:08 PM
There is no truth to the rumor that Nick wanted #37 since that's how many shots per game he wants to take this season. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

MFFL
10-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by: Drbio
There is no truth to the rumor that Nick wanted #37 since that's how many shots per game he wants to take this season. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Good one doc.