PDA

View Full Version : Yes Yes Yes!

Evilmav2
10-14-2003, 10:14 PM
The Bulls-Pacers preseason bonanza just went into overtime with a score of 90-90! Here comes more Roger Mason, Jamal Crawford, and Lonnie Baxter Action! And here comes some more Carl English up in your mug!

It doesn't get much better than this! (at least since I can't watch the Mavs-Clips)

Evilmav2
10-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Bulls pull it out, 103-96

Line of the night: Jamal Crawford: 31 pts, 8 assists, 3 steals, 4 rebounds...

Looks like your boy is going to be doing some damage on your fantasy team Ape...

Man, I need the real season to start so I don't get so excited about watching the scrubs of two Eastern conference squads battling it out in OT...

Drbio
10-14-2003, 11:14 PM
Was that on NBATV?

Evilmav2
10-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Yeah, for some reason DirectTV has been enabling random NBA channel preseason games every night. I got to watch the Heat-Spurs and Pacers-Bulls tonight even though I haven't ordered the season pass yet...

It was annoying that they didn't show the Mavs-Clips tonight, but it is great to be able to watch any credible NBA telecasts..

Drbio
10-14-2003, 11:31 PM
Well damn. I haven't seen apreseason game yet. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Evilmav2
10-14-2003, 11:37 PM
If you have digital cable or satelite try checking the menu on the Fox sports channels and on the NBA channels. I randomly discovered that they were doing this because I pushed the wrong numbers while trying to flip to a FoxSSW channel to watch football last Saturday and ended up on a live NBATV preseason telecast (they are all channel 600+ on my dish)... Also, the channels don't work until the game starts, and then automatically cut out when the game ends. Again, I don't know if this is just Directv, or if this is a free preview, or if it is just some buggy thing on my reciever... Whatever it is I am happy about it though (if it is a preview, it is a great one because it has pretty much convinced me to get the season pass so I can keep watching many, many games every night)...

I have been watching this stuff non-stop for the last couple of days, and I would encourage you to see if you have access to these games as well...

Drbio
10-14-2003, 11:52 PM
All I get are those annoying commercials 24-7. I'll surf the channels when I know some games are on. Thanks for the tip!

madape
10-15-2003, 08:43 AM
Crawford is an assasin. Get ready for 15 years of the Crawford/Hinrich backcourt slaying fools. It's time to start keeping a body count.