PDA

View Full Version : Break out players

one long blue sock
10-16-2003, 05:58 PM
This is mostly for fantasy players, but whoever can add their opinion...

Who on your team did you pick that you thought would have a break out year.

I have Speedy Claxton, he was behind Tony Parker, but he showed signs of life last year. He will have to wrok hard though to qget more minutes.

Zach Randolph, it was clear that this kid is going to be good, he dominated the Mavs, and might become a VERY good player.

Kwame Brown, she played great in the beggining of last year, and with Jordan gone, he might pull it off.

Dirks Cuzin
10-16-2003, 06:03 PM
dont forget Nick, he starts and has no one much on his team... Speedys behind him though, so not many minutes for him

LRB
10-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by: Dirks Cuzin
dont forget Nick, he starts and has no one much on his team... Speedys behind him though, so not many minutes for him

Unless GS does a smallball immitation of last years Mavs.

u2sarajevo
10-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Well, I took alot of chances with my picks.

Carmello.... I hope he does.
Howard..... I doubt he has a breakout year, but he could get some good numbers in the backup role.

MavsFanatik33
10-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Danny Fortson- Watch him take over the rebounding job for the Mavs
Rafer Alston- one of the greatest streetballers of all time is now with Miami. It's about time he gets some minutes.

scorched03
10-16-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by: MavsFanatik33
Danny Fortson- Watch him take over the rebounding job for the Mavs
Rafer Alston- one of the greatest streetballers of all time is now with Miami. It's about time he gets some minutes.

rafer? whats the minutes go to? dwayne wade is a stud, caron was just rookie of the yr (i think). then there's eddie jones who could be moved, but is still VERY good. minutes are packed in miami backcourt

Murphy3
10-16-2003, 08:10 PM
personally, i'm tired of hearing of the failed bit that is rafer alston

seelenjaeger
10-17-2003, 02:32 AM
Tyson Chandler.

Zach Randolph.

Marko Jaric.

Qyntel Woods.