PDA

View Full Version : Camby vs. TD

Dirk41= konsesjonen
10-29-2003, 10:14 PM
I have the nugz as one of my League Pass teams. Camby is giving TD serious problems. He has 14 boards, 6 offensive and the 1st half isn't over! On D he is really making him work. Damn, I forgot how good he can be when healthy.

dirno2000
10-30-2003, 02:19 AM
Looks like he's put on weight. If he stays healthy, Denver going to be a bitch to deal with this year. Bzdelik(sp) has a great year last year. Let's see what he can do with a little more talent.

TripleDipping
10-30-2003, 11:22 AM
Nuggets seem to give Spurs problems everytime they play each other. Anyone watched the Spurs/Nugs games care to share you POV?

Murphy3
10-30-2003, 11:38 AM
the spurs looked bad much like they did the night before

they're going through some growing pains much like that mavs...

Texan
10-30-2003, 05:06 PM
the spurs looked bad much like they did the night before

Spurs fan here. I agree the Spurs we awful and trying to get it together...

I really wanted the mavs to tromp the Lakers the other night because if we don't win the Mavs are my next choice... gotta keep it in Texas people! So for all you Mav fans... Go Spurs Go... and Go Mavs Go!

btw... good to hear Cuban is dropping the new uni.... I hope the Spurs silver sat uni doesn't read as tin foil... do you think it is the same designer?

MavKikiNYC
10-31-2003, 12:28 PM
The Rise and Fall Of Marcus Camby

Namby Pamby came back to Earth last night with an amazingly Mantis-like line--4 points, 4 rebounds, 4 fouls, 2 blocks in 22 minutes.

Ain't nothing like the real thing.

kingrex
10-31-2003, 12:35 PM
I tend to like what I see with Camby. Granted last night was an off night, but usually he contributes much more than that. If only he stay healthy.