PDA

View Full Version : NYK's KVH coming up B.I.G. in Debut

MavKikiNYC
10-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Van Horn has 27pts/8reb early in the 4th against the Magic; NYKs nursing an 8 pt lead with 8 minutes left.

Dirk41= konsesjonen
10-29-2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah man, I was going to start a thread on it. Those fickle New Yorkers aren't booing him now. He is playing brilliantly. Props to Keith. It really is asinine how the media acts like he's some bum and giving up spree for him was outlandish. Im sorry, but a lot of the disrespect he garners stems from the fact he's a prototypical "white boy" and its bs.

Murphy3
10-29-2003, 10:31 PM
I've always liked KVH..well, except when he went with that disgusting goatee..
but, i'm happy for him

dirno2000
10-30-2003, 02:17 AM
Im sorry, but a lot of the disrespect he garners stems from the fact he's a prototypical "white boy" and its bs.

I think it stems from the way Kenyon Martin and the Nets questioned his heart after getting swept by L.A. Of course the way Martin finished the Finals, he should write Van Horn an apology letter.

Murphy3
10-30-2003, 08:04 AM
I think it stems from the way Kenyon Martin and the Nets questioned his heart after getting swept by L.A. Of course the way Martin finished the Finals, he should write Van Horn an apology letter.

It started along time before that

MavKikiNYC
10-30-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by: dirno2000

Im sorry, but a lot of the disrespect he garners stems from the fact he's a prototypical "white boy" and its bs.

No, a letter from K-Mart wouldn't be sufficient.

For K-Mart's finish, he should get KVH tattooed on his scrotum.

Poor KVH.....he put up a big game last night, outplayed McGrady for most of it. Then he fouled O.U.T., and McGrady took the game from the rest of the NYKs, who could barely put up a fight with KVH on the bench.

Deke looked pretty spry, BTW, with 7/7/1 in 24 minutes. Sure wish he could've been in a Mavs uniform......seated on the bench by Bradley, most likely.

dirno2000
10-30-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by: Murphy3

It started along time before that

I guess it didn't register with me until that point.