PDA

View Full Version : Yikes. Kings Raped 109-88 by the Nugs

Shaq Attack2
11-02-2003, 12:24 AM
http://www.nba.com/games/20031101/SACDEN/boxscore.html

Good gawd, what happened to Sac? They looked like someone had killed their parents, completely disinterested.

Great game by the Nugs though, held on pretty much throughout.

LRB
11-02-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by: Shaq Attack2
http://www.nba.com/games/20031101/SACDEN/boxscore.html

Good gawd, what happened to Sac? They looked like someone had killed their parents, completely disinterested.

Great game by the Nugs though, held on pretty much throughout.

How in the hell did the Nuggets score 109 points in one game. Last year they couldn't have scored that much in a gym by themselves.

bogey
11-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Did you actually watch any of the game? The Nuggets looked awfully damn impressive. I caught a good part of the game on League Pass. Andersen and Melo looked really good. Boykins was on a roll and Miller played solid as well. Nene got into foul trouble early but the team looked great.

Did anyone catch the Rockets-Memphis game? Another great game. Tonight was an awesome night to surf League Pass. There were some good games. And then there was the Craptors dropping only 56 points. Yuck.

Shaq Attack2
11-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by: bogey
Did you actually watch any of the game? The Nuggets looked awfully damn impressive. I caught a good part of the game on League Pass.

Yeah, so did I, that's why I said "Great game by the Nugs though". i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

But seriously though, the Kings never give up this many to an inexperienced team like the Nugs, and that's why I thought they looked totally disinterested at times. I don't buy the "thin air" excuse either.

bogey
11-02-2003, 12:40 AM
They looked disinterested in the fourth after the game was all but decided, but otherwise, the Nugs pretty much took the Queens out to the woodshed.

Murphy3
11-02-2003, 12:45 AM
yeah....the nuggets looked damn good while getting nothing from nene or skita
boykins outplayed miller IMO but both looked solid.

Chris Andersen had to be the star of tonight's game

Murphy3
11-02-2003, 12:47 AM
Did anyone catch the Rockets-Memphis game? Another great game. Tonight was an awesome night to surf League Pass. There were some good games. And then there was the Craptors dropping only 56 points. Yuck.
i'm sorry, but doesn't ming have to get more than 11 attempts?

it didn't help that the rockets turned the ball over 20+ times.. there have been some damn ugly games so far this season

bogey
11-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: Murphy3

Damn that guy can fly!

bogey
11-02-2003, 12:53 AM

i'm sorry, but doesn't ming have to get more than 11 attempts?

it didn't help that the rockets turned the ball over 20+ times.. there have been some damn ugly games so far this season

Yes. The offense should flow through Ming, not through Franchise. It is sickening to see Ming not touching the ball more.

LRB
11-02-2003, 12:54 AM

I love his game and would love to seem him a Mav, sigh.

bogey
11-02-2003, 12:55 AM
Andersen had some incredible slam follows tonight. His elevation ability reminds me of Tom Chambers.

grndmstr_c
11-02-2003, 02:33 AM
I think we all need to send a nice Christmas Ham to the Nugs. They're doing us a huge favor hanging these losses on our rivals.

Shaq Attack2
11-02-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
I think we all need to send a nice Christmas Ham to the Nugs. They're doing us a huge favor hanging these losses on our rivals.

Next up; Lakers on Friday, December 19th. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LRB
11-02-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c

Kiki is really a Nellie sleeper agent. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DrtyFlthyNasty
11-02-2003, 04:08 AM
the nugs are definitely one of the rising teams in the nba and from the west of course. however, working this hard might catch up with them sooner or later...but nice game!

MavsFanatik33
11-02-2003, 10:01 AM
I think i'm becomign a Nuggets fan, they're knocking off every one of our west rivals. First San Antonio and now Sacramento. Way to go Carmello!

sike
11-02-2003, 11:09 AM
Here the Kings are with so much to prove....and all they prove is that the nuggtes really can score 100pts....sad day for kings fans...which is a great day for Mavs fans....

OutletPass
11-02-2003, 01:22 PM
Shouldn't we ay "Accused of rape" until the DNA tests are done...that just didn't look like the old Nugz out there...props to them, but Chris Anderson ?

LRB
11-02-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Shouldn't we ay "Accused of rape" until the DNA tests are done...that just didn't look like the old Nugz out there...props to them, but Chris Anderson ?

For that matter isn't their a gag order about mentioning the name of the "Alledged Victims". i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

arsenalth9
11-02-2003, 07:07 PM
From what i hear, the kings played bad, but i think all the props should go to the Nuggets for playing that well and defeating their 2nd big western team.

mavsfan4life
11-03-2003, 12:52 PM
That game was a mistake. Who knows that happened, maybe they just cant do much without their All-Star Chris Webber, or maybe they just got way to confident and let Carmelo "Mellow" Anthony just dunk on their heads like a donut in coffee. The Kings need to realize that they did not improve much if any at all for the exception of Brad Miller. Once they get C-Webb back in action, I think they'll grab a couple of W's. But for now, stop the trash-talkin and play!