PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Power Rankings - Mavs #5

djb
03-14-2001, 11:25 AM
Mavs are ranked higher than the topsy-turvy Lakers and Blazers. Only three other WC teams are above us i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ESPN Power Rankings (http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/index.html)

big_pth
03-14-2001, 12:47 PM
Those pesky espn guys won't give us our due until we can beat the Lakers or Blazer in this next road trip from hell...But the Twolves and Suns need to be beaten first...

Evilmav2
03-14-2001, 01:16 PM
If we do as well as I think we will during the oncoming road trip (and hopefully we sweep this homestand first) ESPN should have us ascending even higher in their power rankings...

Mavinator
03-14-2001, 01:22 PM
I think the current Mavs have the potential to be much, much more dangerous than the Mavs of earlier this season... too many weapons to handle. If we get rolling against the west elite, watch out... I wish we had the Blazers next on the homestand, because I think we might steamroll them...

Jordan23TX
03-14-2001, 04:49 PM
I dont think we are better then the Lakers, BUT.....We are playing better then them right now. The Blazers are falling to pieces. We are playing some of our best Ball at the right time..

erub
03-14-2001, 09:06 PM
damn what a road trip from hell! Against all the teams ahead of us, plus Houston except SA...i hope we can come up with 2 victories on the road

scooterj5
03-15-2001, 02:27 AM
First comes the respect, then comes the title. GO MAVS!