PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Clutch Lifts Lakers Past Bucks

Shaq Attack2
11-04-2003, 11:43 PM
To all those who said the Lakers don't need Kobe anymore...all I should have to do is point to today's game against the Bucks, where 8 late 4th quarter points were drained by Kobe (two 3's and a 2) to clinch the game.

http://www.nba.com/games/20031104/LALMIL/recap.html

ReDIRKulous
11-05-2003, 01:07 AM
I think that is the worst possible thing that could happen to the Lakers, so I am happy! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

If Kobe starts playing 1 on 5 basjketball... which I don't think he can help but do...it is going to tear that team apart. And it is the worst possible thing to happen with 4 hall of famers. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Go Kobe!

Evilmav2
11-05-2003, 01:11 AM
I'm happy because I just picked up #8 on one of my fantasy leagues. He should compliment the play of the Big Shaq Daddy on my team quite well...

Shaq Attack2
11-05-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
I think that is the worst possible thing that could happen to the Lakers, so I am happy! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

If Kobe starts playing 1 on 5 basjketball... which I don't think he can help but do...it is going to tear that team apart. And it is the worst possible thing to happen with 4 hall of famers. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Go Kobe!

Kobe takes the clutch shots, that's nothing new and GP, Karl, and Shaq know that. If he starts scoring 31 points every night I'll start to get worried.

And Kobe did have 8 assists, by the way. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ReDIRKulous
11-05-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by: Shaq Attack2

Kobe takes the clutch shots, that's nothing new and GP, Karl, and Shaq know that. If he starts scoring 31 points every night I'll start to get worried.

That is even better! Not only is Kobe going to try to get the scoring record... but Kobe is also going to try to get a triple double every game! That team is doomed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shaq Attack2
11-05-2003, 04:23 AM

That is even better! Not only is Kobe going to try to get the scoring record... but Kobe is also going to try to get a triple double every game! That team is doomed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

bogey
11-05-2003, 10:02 AM
*Yawn*

This is a Mavs board right?

Epitome22
11-05-2003, 10:53 AM
Actually it's the NBA discussion board. The Mavs board is one up. You can't miss it.

kingrex
11-05-2003, 11:45 AM
To all those who said the Lakers don't need Kobe anymore...all I should have to do is point to today's game against the Bucks, where 8 late 4th quarter points were drained by Kobe (two 3's and a 2) to clinch the game.

There's no doubt he is still clutch, but this doesn't prove the Lakers need him. With talents like Payton, Malone & Shaq I could still see the Lakers beating this Bucks team.

LRB
11-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: bogey
*Yawn*

This is a Mavs board right?

and this was an early Novemeber game against a Leastern Conference opponent.

bogey
11-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: Epitome22
Actually it's the NBA discussion board. The Mavs board is one up. You can't miss it.

Thanks! I was beginning to think I wouldn't get the opportunity to run into a worthless smart ass today. Now I can check that off my daily list.

Shaq Attack2
11-05-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by: bogey

Originally posted by: Epitome22

Thanks! I was beginning to think I wouldn't get the opportunity to run into a worthless smart ass today. Now I can check that off my daily list.

Again, this is the NBA discussion board, Mavs board is one option up on the scroll bar.

Thanks.

bogey
11-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Wow...two in one day? Now I don't need you for tomorrow. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

madape
11-05-2003, 02:34 PM
Kobe has obviously been practicing his "clutching" tecniques this summer. As a matter of fact, I think the procecution has some pretty darn good evidence of it. Way to go Mr. Clutch! You did it again!

bogey
11-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: madape
Kobe has obviously been practicing his "clutching" tecniques this summer. As a matter of fact, I think the procecution has some pretty darn good evidence of it. Way to go Mr. Clutch! You did it again!

Good one ape. Sadly, it's accurate too.

Rod1975
11-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Mr. Clutch Lifts Lakers Past Bucks

Listen up Shaq Attack2!

There is already a player with the moniker "Mr. Clutch".

That is none other than #44 Mr. Jerry West.

You should know better if you call yourself a Laker fan, show some respect.

DrtyFlthyNasty
11-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by: Rod1975

Listen up Shaq Attack2!

yup.!

Shaq Attack2
11-06-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by: Rod1975

Listen up Shaq Attack2!

Yeah OK, let me know when West comes back from retirement. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Evilmav2
11-06-2003, 04:00 AM
I tend to think that the original "Mr Clutch" Jerry West, may well have officially left his prime in the past when he decided to draft projected 2nd rounders Troy Bell and Dahntay Jones in the 1st round this year...

cdeleon
11-07-2003, 04:15 PM
I thought the refs should have been Mr clutch, not Kobe. The Lakers will never lose if the games are called that way. I think the Bucks had around 5 straight posessions where a foul should have been called in the last few minutes. If the refs called the games right, the Lakers would have 2 losses already. Bucks and San Antonio last night.