PDA

View Full Version : DVDs.

epicfrog
11-24-2001, 11:04 PM
This thing has gotta be the best thing.. since basketball was invented!!

My Collection: Episode 1, O Brother, Meet The Parents, T2: UE, Matrix, Toy Story Box Set, CTHD, Castaway.

Pretty shallow collection, I know, but it'll grow!!

LonestarROB
11-24-2001, 11:13 PM
I'm Not much of a movie buff. Castaway was pretty good though. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

epicfrog
11-24-2001, 11:15 PM
I'm asking the Big Claus for the 2disc set Dogma and the Godfather box set. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

djb
11-24-2001, 11:25 PM
I LOVE DVDS i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

My newest additions are Star Wars Episode I, Simpsons Season 1, and Akira Special Edition. I only have like 40-50 right now, and haven't bought any the last four or five months aside from the ones I just mentioned. Hopefully by Christmas I'll get a bunch more!

epicfrog
11-24-2001, 11:26 PM
I saw the Simpsons episode disc, but was like 29 bucks. How is it?/
Worth the dough?

djb
11-24-2001, 11:29 PM
It was like $23 for the two disc set from Buy.com (free shipping too!) a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I still haven't opened it yet! Just stockpiling movies to watch for Christmas break I guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

epicfrog
11-24-2001, 11:33 PM
LMAO!

You caught that Bush skit on SNL??

"That's right Bin Laden, we're comin for ya. Im gonna make you my personal where's waldo. Except, unlike those frustrating waldo books that take months, I will find you.."

".. You never know. There might be special ops outside your cave right now. we could get you today, or tomorrow, or the day after that, maybe not tomorrow.."