PDA

View Full Version : Other NBA games

thebac
11-07-2003, 10:05 PM
No surprise T-Mac is so bothered by zones; tonight he scored 4 points on 2-10 shooting as MIN apparently threw a variety of zones at him. Still, I give him props for taking himself out of the game when it was out of reach. I actually thought he was a guy who played for stats, so I'm surprised he let his streak of double-figure games break.

Sacto lose again. To the Knicks. Brad Miller, the big off-season acquisition for the Kings scores a whopping 7 points while grabbing 6 rebounds in 41 minutes as SAC are dominated on the boards, 47-36. To be fair, he did dish out 8 assists, and get 3 steals. Still, I'm quite surprised how Sacto, with Miller, Divac, and Stojakovic in the front court manage to get outrebounded by the likes of Thomas, Van Horn, and a REALLY old Mutombo.

The two teams that had just beaten the Mavs the past two games play each other, and WAS blow out TOR 86-60. TOR are looking more and more like they have a good shot at the lowest PPG in modern NBA history (I think they're currently averaging 74 PPG).

Also, Ricky Davis manages double figures in rebounds and assists, but a triple-double eludes him once again as he did not manage to score in double digits. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ames7
11-08-2003, 01:29 AM
T-Mac completely screwed my VGM team today. Thank you, T-Mac. Appreciate it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif I watched about a quarter of that game. I had no idea just how bad Orlando was.