PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job on Adding this Category

Tony tha Mavs fan
11-08-2003, 12:01 AM
I think it should save alot of clutter in the General Mavs Discussion

Fah Q
11-08-2003, 12:12 AM
I agree. Whoever thought of this should be praised for their efforts.i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

Dirkenstien
11-08-2003, 12:40 AM
agreed, i like this idea ...it should help decrease frustration in the general mavs board ...this creates a more organized section for hypotheticals ...good job

Fidel
11-08-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: Fah Q
I agree. Whoever thought of this should be praised for their efforts.i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gif
Credit probably has to go to Aexchange. Seems like hes the one who came up with the idea. So these beers are for you Aex.

Chiwas
11-08-2003, 11:39 AM
Nice Job on Adding this CategoryGREAT IDEA.

Excellent!

Kudos for the one(s) who made it possible.

P.S. A question: Is this only for the Mavs or for any NBA trade-sign-draft?

Edit: I got the answer:

"Think you know who the Mavs should trade or go after next? Or maybe you would rather talk about next year's draft prospects? Well, this is the place to post ALL your NBA-related fantasy trade rumors and scenarios."

I suppose To Sign or To Waive are also included.

ames7
11-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Great idea, this stuff has its place, just not mixed in with everything else. Whose idea was this? WTG. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Max Power
11-08-2003, 05:22 PM
I like this section a lot.

bogey
11-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by: Max Power
I like this section a lot.

Ditto. Great idea!

mavsfan4life
11-09-2003, 09:54 PM
yeah it will