PDA

View Full Version : Timetable: When will we know if the trade is true

Stew3636
11-09-2003, 12:47 AM
Does anybody have any info. I'm not talking about flat out confirmation but finding out if this has merrit or it is some huge rumor

LRB
11-09-2003, 12:48 AM
NBA wouldn't be able to approve this until their offices open on Monday.

EricaLubarsky
11-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Until then it's all rumor unless I hear it from Allen himself.

Cubes denied it, Nellie laughed at it, Cheeks won't talk about it. I want either Allen or that dwarf Stern to say it before I believe it.

No one knew about the Jamison or Walker trades until they happened so these pre-trade rumors are pretty rediculous.

but seeing how the last trades went down I wouldnt be surprised if I woke up to find that Nellie had traded Nowitzki for Kmart and 'Zo

rtg
11-09-2003, 05:29 AM
No waiting needed, I'll confirm right now that no players have been traded at this time form the Mav's or Blazers on this day.

MavsFanatik33
11-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by: rtg
No waiting needed, I'll confirm right now that no players have been traded at this time form the Mav's or Blazers on this day.

I second that, there's no way Cuban does that trade...

Chiwas
11-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Cubes denied it, Nellie laughed at it, Cheeks won't talk about it.
Dang! Then, it's a deal!!!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

jayC
11-10-2003, 10:20 PM
It defies logic to make a trade, after you shake up your roster, only to do it again. Rasheed and Bonzi solve nothing for the mavs except two guys that are a pain in the asses.

EricaLubarsky
11-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by: jayC
It defies logic to make a trade, after you shake up your roster, only to do it again. Rasheed and Bonzi solve nothing for the mavs except two guys that are a pain in the asses.

umm....

Rasheed is a powerful big man. Bonzi is a versatile slashing 2 guard.....