PDA

View Full Version : Williams leads Grizz over Kings

djb
11-26-2001, 09:44 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Wow. Sacramento's going to be madd pissed after this embarrassing loss. Grizz, with JWill, Battier and Buford (?!) leading the way, win without Swift of Wright. Now the Bulls are back where they belong - alone in the cellar.

djb
11-26-2001, 09:44 PM
BTW, is CWebb ever going to suit up and earn that fat paycheck he got?

Hoopsmeister
11-26-2001, 10:01 PM
Last I saw on C-Webb was simply 'not until December'. Which means he'll be out for Thursday's game, but I don't know about the game on Sunday. I kind of hope he is back on Sunday since throwing him back into the mix after a month out is likely to seriously disorient the Kings' offense for the first couple of games.

As far as any Sacramento fury over this loss, they'll take it out on the Francis-less Houston tomorrow night.

MavsFanFinley
11-26-2001, 10:15 PM
Wow, I was surprised to see that the Kings lost to Memphis when I logged on. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif That's just amazing.

Anyway, on realgm.com, it says that Webber has started to hit the practice floor some. He is expected to play in the next week or so.

Im guessing he's out for Thursdays game, but wouldn't be surprised to see him play on Sunday.

djb
11-28-2001, 12:21 AM
Sacramento almost fell to a Houston squad whose starting backcourt of Francis and Mobley were both out with injuries. I thought they made a bad move in opting to go with Oscar Torres instead of Damon Jones over the summer, but Torres was solid tonight, netting a career high in points (20).