PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs Spurs

MavsFanFinley
11-29-2003, 11:50 PM
Anyone watching this game?

NVE has ice in his veins. What an exciting game and GS has a very good chance of winning this game.

I'm still cracking up over Duncan pushing/tripping the ref that got in the way of play.

Mavs Rule
11-29-2003, 11:52 PM
NVE is playing in a zone right now. The warriors would be out of it if it wasn't for Nick coming up huge in the fourth. He just hit another huge three!

Mavs Rule
11-30-2003, 12:01 AM
Yes! W's win! Duncan missed a shot at buzzer to lose it. Mav's move up one full game tonight on the spurs.

Kid California
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM
That was a great game. NVE got fed up waiting around and started jacking up shots..... Oh man, why did we trade him? Haha the play of the game, when the ref got abused by Duncan

DrtyFlthyNasty
11-30-2003, 12:15 AM
hahha that was hilarious.. duncan gave the ref a little nudge and the ref T'ed em up.

and van exel... what can we say about this guy?? he's shown time and time again how clutch he is and now he does it on a golden state warrior team. hopefully the warriors can keep this up and EARN respect.. i am still amazed at how nick came up in the 4th.. reminiscent of the last postseason with dallas...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

bogey
11-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Nice to see NVE doing well. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Lvubun1
11-30-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Anyone watching this game?

NVE has ice in his veins. What an exciting game and GS has a very good chance of winning this game.

I'm still cracking up over Duncan pushing/tripping the ref that got in the way of play.

Extremely sick 4th quarter from NVE, he even hit a couple of those 5 feet behind the line 3pters. That trade was one of the few trades where I think everybody is happy, Mav fans are happy, Warrior fans are happy Warriors Forum (http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/) The only thing that makes me unhappy is the they stuck the Mavs with Mr. Spud.

sike
11-30-2003, 07:01 AM
29 for NVE and I could not be happier.....the Mavs win, the Spurs lose, and a former Maverick does well....sure beat the heck out of going 0-2 on the road and the Boys gettin stompped by the fishies!!!!

congrats to NVE....now go and do the same to the Kings, Lakers, Tpups, .........oh yes....and the Suns......Oh how I hate the Suns!

sike
11-30-2003, 07:18 AM
I'd like to thank the Sonics for beating the Rockets as well.....thanks!...we lose two games on the road and don't lose much ground!

Simon2
11-30-2003, 07:30 AM
Even now, Nick is still helping the Mavs. Great job Nick!