PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Kicked Mavs Butt Last Nite!

tekrider
12-05-2003, 02:40 PM
haha, mavs suck.

a bunch of whiners too, everybody crying on every call... wahhhh waaaahhh!

Shaq Attack2
12-05-2003, 02:42 PM
How did you find your way here from under the bridge?

tekrider
12-05-2003, 02:46 PM
that shaq albert thing that cuban did was stupid too. it only pisses shaq off and makes him play better, swatting shots, dunking on stickman bradley and the other scrubs.

LRB
12-05-2003, 02:51 PM
You know you're a troll if you're ragging the mavs on a loss to the Lakers and a Lakers fan calls you a troll.

tekrider
12-05-2003, 02:54 PM
haha troll. i've been called worse things.

once again, mavs suck.

dirno2000
12-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Mavs suck?

After that game last night, that's the best you can do? You're not even a good troll. hahaha

tekrider
12-05-2003, 03:03 PM
yup, you guys want more? the painful truth?

no matter how many 20 pt scorers you trade for, you will never EVER, i repeat, EVER beat the lakers in a playoffs series. it's a known fact. bradley? najera? fortson? please. walker and jamison? overrated. nash and dirk are decent, but all they do is jack up shots, all u need to do is play solid D and they brick shots. finley? ah sure, that shooting performance last nite was awful. truth is, the mavs did the lakers a favor by trading away van exel, who always plays well vs the lakers. hahah, you even screwed that up.

you can kiss this "troll's" ass.

bogey
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
The pathologically stupid should not be allowed on the internet. tekrider clearly fits all the criteria.

tekrider
12-05-2003, 03:10 PM
uh, yeah... suuuuuure.

read my posts? i'll be glad to respond to any posts about how bad the mavs are. but u know why u people don't counter my replies with valid arguments instead of posting insults? because you know they are TRUE.

dirno2000
12-05-2003, 03:12 PM
Well at least you tried to make a basketball point, although it wasn't a very good one. I'm just saying you're a bad troll. The Mavs gave you plenty of material night and the best thing you can come up with is "Mavs suck". Not very clever.

You also kind of revealed your ignorance when you started this thread in the NBA section. You must be new at this.

tekrider
12-05-2003, 03:14 PM
ok scroll up a few posts and you have my reply to how bad the mavs really do SUCK.

sincerely,
your favorite troll

bogey
12-05-2003, 03:19 PM
I'm still waiting for the initial post that shows a shred of comprehensive ability. So far it's just been a lot of blah blah blah my shaqqy is bigger than your daddy ignorant drivel.

Nothing worth responding to at all......a very talent deficient troll. Hell, even trolls ahve standards that this tool isn't meeting.i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

EricaLubarsky
12-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by: tekrider
ok scroll up a few posts and you have my reply to how bad the mavs really do SUCK.

sincerely,
your favorite troll

Oh no! The troll is everywhere. BTW for future reference this should be posted in the Mavs area.

It's funny that you have trolled this long. Where are the mods?

tekrider
12-05-2003, 03:23 PM
blah blah, why don't learn how to spell before posting.

if the mavs beat the lakers, there wouldn't be any arguments would there? and that's a big IF...

you guys must still be angry over blowing that 30pt lead in the 4th quarter last year.

EricaLubarsky
12-05-2003, 03:24 PM
at least he knew to use the "troll" icon.

bogey
12-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Do you have a point to make? No.

Are you here just to show your ass? Obviously.

Either add to the content of the board or leave. You have been worthless thus far.