PDA

View Full Version : Brad Miller

MavsFanFinley
12-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Chalk up another triple-double for him tonight against Indiana.

18/15/10.

Also has 6 turnovers, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

Nash13
12-07-2003, 11:50 PM
I'm glad he's doing so well now. I think his stats are going to take a dive as the season progresses, especially when Webber comes back.

MavsFanatik33
12-08-2003, 10:28 AM
This guy is doing amazing, Vlade is seeing the bench more and more.... I wonder if he'd like to come play for The Mavs...he'd get some serious minutes.

Evilmav2
12-08-2003, 12:43 PM
It certainly looked like we tried to get him this Summer, but according to the Indianapolis Star our refusal to include Nash as part of a larger transaction was the deal-breaker...

kingrex
12-08-2003, 12:49 PM
I like Brad, but I like steve better for this team. We'll find another big man like Brad, but I think for this Mavs offense, no one runs it better than Steve.

MikeB
12-08-2003, 02:30 PM
It certainly looked like we tried to get him this Summer, but according to the Indianapolis Star our refusal to include Nash as part of a larger transaction was the deal-breaker

Wow! So us not giving up Nash was the deal breaker and all they got in return from the 3 way with Sac and SA was Scott Pollard and Danny Ferry?????????? That is quite a drop off huh?

cdeleon
12-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Nellie was on Galloway Friday and he said Indiana would not even talk trade with them. He said he didn't know why. He did say Miller was 2nd on their list.

dirno2000
12-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Wasn't there a rumor this summer about certain teams (NJ and Indy come to mind) not wanting to deal with the Mavs. I can't remember the reason, but it may have been something about Cuban going public with trade talks. Am I imagining this?

rakesh.s
12-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by: cdeleon
Nellie was on Galloway Friday and he said Indiana would not even talk trade with them. He said he didn't know why. He did say Miller was 2nd on their list.

also i think isiah thomas(coach at the time) had a beef with don nelson

remember last year, nelson said "i'm glad we play indiana only twice a year because we'd be out of players" or something to that effect

he was mad at the officiating and felt the mavs were getting pushed around..that might've had something to do with it

bernardos70
12-09-2003, 11:25 PM
I would love to have Brad Miller playing for the mavs. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem putting Malone in his butt while at that.