PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson- dumbest player in the league

mavsfanforever
12-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Maybe not. Maybe anthony carter is the dumbest but this guy took less money than what the spurs offered and ultimately went to a team that will probably not make the playoffs and now he is suspended by the hawks team. Another reason why Hawks might be looking to trade this guy.

Link (http://www.nba.com/hawks/news/jackson_suspension_031208.html)

Jackson Suspended for One Game

ATLANTA, GA (December 8, 2003) ----- The Atlanta Hawks have suspended guard Stephen Jackson for tomorrow night’s game against Denver for conduct detrimental to the team, according to General Manager Billy Knight.
Jackson’s absence from the team will only pertain to Tuesday’s game against the Nuggets, and he will rejoin the team on their charter flight to Memphis tomorrow night and be in uniform Wednesday against the Grizzlies

Simon2
12-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Maybe not. Maybe anthony carter is the dumbest but this guy took less money than what the spurs offered and ultimately went to a team that will probably not make the playoffs and now he is suspended by the hawks team. Another reason why Hawks might be looking to trade this guy.

Link (http://www.nba.com/hawks/news/jackson_suspension_031208.html)

Jackson Suspended for One Game

ATLANTA, GA (December 8, 2003) ----- The Atlanta Hawks have suspended guard Stephen Jackson for tomorrow night’s game against Denver for conduct detrimental to the team, according to General Manager Billy Knight.
Jackson’s absence from the team will only pertain to Tuesday’s game against the Nuggets, and he will rejoin the team on their charter flight to Memphis tomorrow night and be in uniform Wednesday against the Grizzlies

Too bad for Jackson, from now on, he'll be labeled a locker room distraction. Its probably just that he's not used to losing on the Hawks.

Male30Dan
12-10-2003, 11:19 AM
A losing Atlanta team beat a good Nuggets team WITHOUT him... Doesnt say much for his talents!!!

kingrex
12-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Oddly enough, rumor has it that the Spurs want him back next year if he opts out. They wanted him this year, but for some odd reason he went to Atlanta for less money. I guess that's why you created this thread.

The question is who is dumber him or his agent?

Male30Dan
12-10-2003, 01:09 PM
The Spurs want ANYONE that would be able to actually hit the rim with a perimeter shot... Too many bigs and tough guys there... They need some finesse, and more than Manu can bring... Someone like Kerr would be a good fit on that team, (wonder why I know that would work)...

To answer your question... HIM... Watch him play... He really looks lost out on the court, and then of course his NBA decisions on top of that makes it a no-brainer... He just doesnt know how to play without a go-to guy...

sike
12-10-2003, 06:31 PM
dumb people make me laugh.....

FilthyFinMavs
12-10-2003, 08:00 PM
Doesn't seem to dumb to me. Thanks to him and a couple of others we don't have to watch the Spurs in the NBA Finals anymore. YAAYYYY!