PDA

View Full Version : the Grizz the Nugs and the Jazz- over .500?

EricaLubarsky
12-16-2003, 10:36 PM
All are 3 or more games over .500

Denver has beaten Dallas, Sacramento and San Antonio
Memphis has now beaten Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Portland, blew out New Jersey, the Los Angeles Lakers and just heated up some home cookin' for the Kings

Whats up?

rakesh.s
12-16-2003, 11:21 PM
what's so surprising??

denver - stud rookie and good mix of FA's..i didn't expect them to have a bad record.
utah - jerry sloane, 'nuff said..pretty much guaranteed that they'll get the 8th spot and give the 1st seed a scare.
grizz - young team that's grown up..i was expecting these guys to make a serious push this year and get the 6/7/8 spot in the west

i wouldn't be surprised if every team besides the suns finishes with a .500 or winning record this year...except(maybe) the clippers..they have a good mix of players, but unfortunately brand was hurt for so long early in the season that their record is now deceptive

Simon2
12-17-2003, 07:49 AM
Somehow, in the playoffs, I still think it will be the Mavs, Lakers, Spurs, Wolves and Kings who will be 1-5 seeds.

EricaLubarsky
12-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by: Simon2
Somehow, in the playoffs, I still think it will be the Mavs, Lakers, Spurs, Wolves and Kings who will be 1-5 seeds.

yeah, obviously. I just like to give props to the teams who are really hustling like Utah and Denver. Who knows what the second fourth of the season will bring but right now they deserve some credit.

I also get joy out of teams like the Grizz and the Nugs beating other teams- its good to know that we arent the only team to get punked by them. =)