PDA

View Full Version : Best Lefty in the L?

Rod1975
12-18-2003, 12:18 PM
I don't know of all the Lefties, but of the ones I do know, Cat Mobley I think is the best.

Anyone else have an opinion of the best Lefty in the L now that the Admiral has retired?

razap
12-18-2003, 12:38 PM
manu ginobilli

Big Boy Laroux
12-18-2003, 02:35 PM
manu is too inconsistent to say he's the best leftie (i should know, he's on my damn fantasy team). not saying cuttino is the model of consistency, but manu is very streaky so far this year.

Nash13
12-18-2003, 02:49 PM
aren't Nick Van Exel and Troy Murphy left-handed?

Jamisonite
12-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Id go with Chris Bosh...the kid is going to be amazing...i also like Jalen Rose's game a lot

Chicago JK
12-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Currently...I think I would go with Zach Randolph.

Rod1975
12-18-2003, 04:12 PM
Z-Bo is definitely good and will probably get better.

I like Manu's game, he's got the tricks.

I just like Cat's all around game, you can't tell he's a lefty until he shoots a J. He drives and finishes with either hand as well as dunks.

NVE probably is the best lefty, I just like Cuttino better.

Jamisonite
12-18-2003, 10:49 PM
didnt know randolph was a lefty...he would prob be it then...bosh will be up there soon though

kg_veteran
12-18-2003, 11:05 PM
All-Lefty Team:

PG - Nick Van Exel
SG - Michael Redd
SF - Jalen Rose
PF - Zach Randolph
C - Chris Bosh

Chicago JK
12-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
All-Lefty Team:

PG - Nick Van Exel
SG - Michael Redd
SF - Jalen Rose
PF - Zach Randolph
C - Chris Bosh

coach???? Lefty Driesel????

NBAFan7
12-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Isn't Odom a lefty? If he is, there's your guy I suppose..........

Walkerforthree
12-21-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by: NBAFan7
Isn't Odom a lefty? If he is, there's your guy I suppose..........

Zachery is 23/10 check and mate.

NBAFan7
12-22-2003, 05:44 AM
How I forgot about this kid after seeing his name in the thread is beyond me. It definitely has to go to Randolph for now. The kids a stud, you think Portland would send him to Dallas for Dirk, of course salaries don't match so they would have to add something. But right now I doubt Portland trades this kid for Dirk headup, considering boths play up to this point in the season.

MavsFanFinley
12-22-2003, 11:34 AM
Make a bench list cause Troy Murphy cannot be excluded.

WayOutWest
12-22-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by: NBAFan7
How I forgot about this kid after seeing his name in the thread is beyond me. It definitely has to go to Randolph for now. The kids a stud, you think Portland would send him to Dallas for Dirk, of course salaries don't match so they would have to add something. But right now I doubt Portland trades this kid for Dirk headup, considering boths play up to this point in the season.

The only thing I don't like about Z-Bo is that he appears to be a bit lazy. I don't see him working on his body in the offseason like so many other players, especially big men seem to do. Z-Bo is kinda like Bonzi in that he seems to carry a layer of baby fat, if he toned up he might be even better. Elton Brand works on his game and body it but still looks pudgy so maybe Z-BO is that kind of player as well.

Then again I wouldn't put it past that pot head to turn into another FailBlazer. No way do you trade a class act and franchise player like Dirk for Z-Bo at this point.

Fidel
12-22-2003, 12:54 PM
You are all forgetting about Toni Kukoc. He`s on the decline but heīs still a pretty good player. Not the best lefty in the league but he could come off the bench for the all leftie team.

Others who I think are lefties and havenīt been mentioned are Derrick Coleman, Kenny Anderson and Anthony Mason. They all were pretty good players at some point of their careers.

More lefties with a Dallas background are Reaf, Griffin, Wang and Best but Iīm not really sure about those.

And yeah the best leftie right now is probably Randolph.