PDA

View Full Version : Do you pull the trigger here?

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 12:46 PM
Which of the following trades do you make???

Dallas trades: SF Antawn Jamison (15.2 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.1 apg in 29.8 minutes)
PG Tony Delk (6.7 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 17.7 minutes)
C Shawn Bradley (2.8 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 0.1 apg in 10.1 minutes)
Dallas receives: PF Othella Harrington (4.2 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 0.2 apg in 12.3 minutes)
C Dikembe Mutombo (7.1 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 0.6 apg in 25.3 minutes)
C Kurt Thomas (11.0 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 2.0 apg in 33.9 minutes)
PG Charlie Ward (8.8 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 4.9 apg in 24.5 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +6.4 ppg, +10.2 rpg, and +5.6 apg.

New York trades: PF Othella Harrington (4.2 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 0.2 apg in 12.3 minutes)
C Dikembe Mutombo (7.1 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 0.6 apg in 25.3 minutes)
PG Charlie Ward (8.8 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 4.9 apg in 24.5 minutes)
New York receives: SF Antawn Jamison (15.2 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.1 apg in 26 games)
PG Tony Delk (6.7 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 21 games)
C Shawn Bradley (2.8 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 0.1 apg in 20 games)
Change in team outlook: -6.4 ppg, -10.2 rpg, and -5.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

OR

Dallas trades: SF Eduardo Najera (3.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.4 apg in 14.3 minutes)
PG Tony Delk (6.7 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 17.7 minutes)
SG Michael Finley (17.3 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 2.9 apg in 38.9 minutes)
PF Antoine Walker (17.1 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 4.9 apg in 37.5 minutes)
Dallas receives: PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim (20.2 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 2.6 apg in 36.5 minutes)
C Theo Ratliff (7.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 0.9 apg in 30.2 minutes)
PG Jason Terry (17.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 5.1 apg in 36.5 minutes)
SF Stephen Jackson (13.0 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 2.5 apg in 33.3 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +14.2 ppg, +4.6 rpg, and +2.0 apg.

Atlanta trades: PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim (20.2 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 2.6 apg in 36.5 minutes)
C Theo Ratliff (7.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 0.9 apg in 30.2 minutes)
PG Jason Terry (17.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 5.1 apg in 36.5 minutes)
SF Stephen Jackson (13.0 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 2.5 apg in 33.3 minutes)
Atlanta receives: SF Eduardo Najera (3.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.4 apg in 26 games)
PG Tony Delk (6.7 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 21 games)
SG Michael Finley (17.3 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 2.9 apg in 21 games)
PF Antoine Walker (17.1 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 4.9 apg in 26 games)
Change in team outlook: -14.2 ppg, -4.6 rpg, and -2.0 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

OR

Dallas trades: PF Antoine Walker (17.1 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 4.9 apg in 37.5 minutes)
Dallas receives: C Zydrunas Illgauskas (15.8 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 1.5 apg in 32.1 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -1.3 ppg, -2.2 rpg, and -3.4 apg.

Cleveland trades: C Zydrunas Illgauskas (15.8 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 1.5 apg in 32.1 minutes)
Cleveland receives: PF Antoine Walker (17.1 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 4.9 apg in 26 games)
Change in team outlook: +1.3 ppg, +2.2 rpg, and +3.4 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

OR

Five-ofan
12-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Man thats alot of trades now for if I would do them or not
no to the NY trade
Yes to the Hawks trade
Yes to the Cavs trade
The nuggets trade is interesting I think that Miller would do Ok replacing Nash but he can't shoot. I think that Hilario could be a big help as an interior defender and camby too if healthy but no I still wouldn't do it. Have you seen the mavs when Nash isn't on the court? It happened alot last year two when we had another good pg backing him up. His skills fit this offense perfectly so I really wouldn't give him up unless you are getting a true superstar. So that is a No to the Nuggets trade
HELL NO to the pistons trade
No to the warriors trade.
No to the Rockets trade but it is interesting however not enough to give up Dirk.
Another big Hell No to the Clippers trade. You need to realize that only 3 teams shouldn't get hung up on for asking about Dirk and they are Spurs(offering Duncan) Lakers(Shaq+another star) Tpups(Garnett+another star) Any other team should be hung up on for mentioning Dirk.
No to the Bulls trade though I do have a man crush on Chandler I think that the mavs have a shot now and this trade sets them back 2 years but if you are willing to concede to the Lakers while they have Malone and Payton you do this trade because Chandler is the perfect Center for the mavs.
No to the Heat trade but doesn't matter cus they wont give up Wade
Maybe on the Magic trade the thought of Tmac and dirk and nash is scary but chemistry and the albatross that is Grant Hills contract so I dont know
It will never happen but a huge Hell Yes on the Blazers trade. You have to worry about Sheed but this trade in one swoop fixes the mavs interior problems and if he can be motivated Rasheed is a pretty good defender.
Yes to the Jazz trade but they wouldn't
No to the Wiz trade we lose our only shotblocker other than dirk and don't get much of one back
Btw thanks for looking these up I always love to see what trades would work.

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the opinions Five-o!

I must say though... Your homer glasses are dark - just look at your avatar!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

You say HELL NO to the Detroit trade, yet is it really that bad??? Are any of the above trades really that bad... I will just use the Detroit trade as an example:

Dallas trades: PF Dirk Nowitzki (19.3 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 2.1 apg in 36.1 minutes)
PG Steve Nash (14.8 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 7.7 apg in 32.9 minutes)
Dallas receives: SG Bob Sura (2.9 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 1.6 apg in 12.5 minutes)
PF Ben Wallace (9.4 ppg, 12.5 rpg, 1.6 apg in 39.9 minutes)
PG Chauncey Billups (19.1 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 5.3 apg in 37.8 minutes)
PG Lindsey Hunter (3.7 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 1.5 apg in 16.0 minutes)
C Mehmet Okur (9.6 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 1.1 apg in 23.3 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +7.8 ppg, +12.6 rpg, and +1.2 apg.

We get a TRUE BANGER that can play PF/Center for us and a GREAT backup/above average starting Center in Okur, (for those of you who do not watch many games outside of the Mavs, Okur has a great offensive game and above average defense). So for those two players, we have given up Dirk and Bradley. On paper, this looks terrible, but remember, we still have walker, jamison, and finley to shoot. Why not take away some great offense for the BEST defensive player in the game today??? Will little point guards be running into the lane with Big Ben standing there... I think not!!! I know that I would not want to give up a GREAT player in Dirk to get an older guy that cant shoot for shit and is only a defensive threat, however, that is when you look deeper into the trade. You then have basically Chauncey Billups for Nash... Again, I would not want to give up a better all around point guard for a 2-guard in a points body; however, I say again, break it down and you see that with Billups you have a MUCH MUCH better defender with a guy that can still put up 20 or 30 on any given night. He is a great 3-pt shooter as well as free-throw shooter, so you really arent loosing much... If you argue chemistry, I say that we have none now, and the only guys that REALLY have chemistry anyway is Steve and Dirk, and they are moving together here...

I am just saying that with this trade, you have a lineup such as:

C: Ben Wallace - sub Okur/Fortson
PF: Antoine Walker - sub Fortson/Najera
SF: Antawn Jamison - sub Najera/Howard
SG: Michael Finley - sub Howard/Delk
PG: Chauncey Billups - sub Best/Hunter

With this team, your defense has improved in two key areas: the guy who keeps the fastest player from penetrating AND with the guy who stops the penetration. With a team like this, you have offense and defense. Now would I rather move a guy like Walker or Jamison INSTEAD of Nowitzki??? HELL YEAH... But the money doesnt work that way, NOR does the talent that Detroit gets back!!! These are the times that you have to really think about the big picture rather than just saying DIRK IS THE BESTEST EVER AND I WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT GIVING HIM UP... NASH IS THE BESTEST TOO... WE ARE SOOOO GOOD!!!

Just my opinion though!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Five-ofan
12-22-2003, 02:09 PM
I like your opinions and I like people having different opinions I mean what would be the point of a forum that only says wohooooo the mavs are great? However with that trade you screw up the offense a whole lot more than you help the D. This offense feeds on Nash and I dont just mean Dirk. You are giving up the 3rd or 4th if you think Baron has passed him Pg in the Nba and the 2nd or 3rd best pf for another undersized center and a 2 that plays the 1 so no I don't do it. I seriously wouldn't trade Dirk unless the trade involved Shaq Duncan or Garnett. Nash is almost as valuable. Wallace I dont feel would do as well here. Nellie would love Okur or Okur might be another Raef(a big that can shoot 3s so thats all he is ever told to do) Again thanks for doing the legwork on seeing if these trades work(I know about real Gm just don't go to that site much) Btw on the bulls trade the reason I say no is that Im not willing to concede the next 2 years but again if you are that trade would make us the favorite in 2 yrs I think so its all a question of can we win it this year or next?

SeriousSummer
12-22-2003, 02:12 PM
How about this one?

SF Eduardo Najera (3.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.4 apg in 14.3 minutes)
Dallas receives: SF Keith Van Horn (14.8 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 34.3 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +4.4 ppg, +3.8 rpg, and +1.9 apg.

New York trades: SF Keith Van Horn (14.8 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 34.3 minutes)
SF Eduardo Najera (3.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.4 apg in 26 games)
Change in team outlook: -4.4 ppg, -3.8 rpg, and -1.9 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Thomas becomes the starting center, and Van Horn takes Jamison's place as 6th man.

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 02:23 PM
I guess I just do not think as highly of both Nash and Nowitzki as you do... Dont get me wrong, Nowitzki is great, but I think I would trade him straight up for Brand!!! With the shooters on our team, we need a guy that can rebound and bang, and I think the fairy tale bullshit such as assuming that we can out shoot an opponent is crap... I think to win it all we need defense in the post, a guy that can grab a fucking rebound in the clutch, and a guy that can score when his shot isnt falling, (the only of the three Dirk can do via free throws). I guess we will agree to disagree, because I think JUST THE OPPOSITE in that what we would be gaining on defense WOULD be more than what we were losing on offense... I will just say this... Look at the Jazz and teams like them... You dont always need the top player at every position to contend if you have guys that will hustle and play defense. And Okur has a VERY GOOD post up game, (again, if you dont get to watch many Detroit games you might not realize this), and would play as good inside as out... I realize that Nash is a top 5 point guard, but it can be argued that Billups is also, and if not, at least top 10... I challenge you to name a point guard better than Billups OTHER THAN Nash, Kidd, Marbury, Payton, Francis and Davis. I guess some would say that Cassell, Miller, Bibby, Barry, Terry, etc. could be considered, but just look at overall stats, and remember to take his defense into consideration... Do you really enjoy watching Nash get BROKE DOWN, and I mean BROKE DOWN on defense... The poor guy sometimes finds himself 6-10 feet away from his defender and almost falls down after a good cross over. I would counter your statement right now in that we are giving up too much defensively to have the offense we have. We have so many liabilites on the court, and I think a trade that can close some of the liabilities would be just the ticket... And while I really did not want to bring this up... One of my main reasons for considering to trade Dirk is simply his health... Do you really see him playing until he is 35-40... I think those ankles take off 3-5 years of his playing time, not to mention 10-20 games per year!!! Trade while his stock is high and get GREAT defense to assist our great offense!!!

Again, just my opinion!

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Van Horn is such a poor shooter... It seems like EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a Knicks box score he is at 33 percent on 6 of 18 shooting!!! He is just too streaky for me... Either hot or cold, never 50 percent for 5 straight games!!! But if some how you were to get Mutombo in this trade, I would still do it... I would NOT trade Bradley without getting a great defensive/shot blocking center in return...

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 03:41 PM
So no one likes the trade attempts above???

LRB
12-22-2003, 03:50 PM
This thread makes my head hurt.

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 04:02 PM
Give me a break, how can snow hurt?

kg_veteran
12-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Mine's hurting, too. I stopped reading after about the 4th scenario involving Dirk and Nash in the same trade.

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 05:34 PM
Ugh... You guys are so funny... KG, are you wearing the homer shades too??? Tell you what, I will make this easier for everyone!!!

Male30Dan
12-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Is this better for everyones liking???

Walkerforthree
12-22-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by: Male22Dan
I guess I just do not think as highly of both Nash and Nowitzki as you do... Dont get me wrong, Nowitzki is great, but I think I would trade him straight up for Brand!!! With the shooters on our team, we need a guy that can rebound and bang, and I think the fairy tale bullshit such as assuming that we can out shoot an opponent is crap... I think to win it all we need defense in the post, a guy that can grab a fucking rebound in the clutch, and a guy that can score when his shot isnt falling, (the only of the three Dirk can do via free throws). I guess we will agree to disagree, because I think JUST THE OPPOSITE in that what we would be gaining on defense WOULD be more than what we were losing on offense... I will just say this... Look at the Jazz and teams like them... You dont always need the top player at every position to contend if you have guys that will hustle and play defense. And Okur has a VERY GOOD post up game, (again, if you dont get to watch many Detroit games you might not realize this), and would play as good inside as out... I realize that Nash is a top 5 point guard, but it can be argued that Billups is also, and if not, at least top 10... I challenge you to name a point guard better than Billups OTHER THAN Nash, Kidd, Marbury, Payton, Francis and Davis. I guess some would say that Cassell, Miller, Bibby, Barry, Terry, etc. could be considered, but just look at overall stats, and remember to take his defense into consideration... Do you really enjoy watching Nash get BROKE DOWN, and I mean BROKE DOWN on defense... The poor guy sometimes finds himself 6-10 feet away from his defender and almost falls down after a good cross over. I would counter your statement right now in that we are giving up too much defensively to have the offense we have. We have so many liabilites on the court, and I think a trade that can close some of the liabilities would be just the ticket... And while I really did not want to bring this up... One of my main reasons for considering to trade Dirk is simply his health... Do you really see him playing until he is 35-40... I think those ankles take off 3-5 years of his playing time, not to mention 10-20 games per year!!! Trade while his stock is high and get GREAT defense to assist our great offense!!!

Again, just my opinion!

Well, if you would trade Dirk straight up for Brand then...

Edited to remove the childish namecalling.
You'd be fired
You'd be the only GM in the NBA to do so
and You'd be forced to visit a crazy doctor.

Walkerforthree
12-22-2003, 06:08 PM
And don't you lie and say dirk can't get a rebound in the clutch, he's had 20 rebound games in the playoffs (EDITED for namecalling)

Five-ofan
12-22-2003, 06:37 PM
Guys I am the first to disagree on the Detroit trade and no I wouldn't trade Dirk for Brand but the guy said it was his opinion and he is entitled to his opinion. I think that it sends the wrong message to demean people that come up with ideas and post them. im not saying that you don't have the right to disagree but if we demean all of the people with ideas different then ours they will quit posting and debate is what sparks conversation and like I said in a different post who really wants a forum that only says wohooooo the mavs are great?

Walkerforthree
12-22-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by: Five-ofan
Guys I am the first to disagree on the Detroit trade and no I wouldn't trade Dirk for Brand but the guy said it was his opinion and he is entitled to his opinion. I think that it sends the wrong message to demean people that come up with ideas and post them. im not saying that you don't have the right to disagree but if we demean all of the people with ideas different then ours they will quit posting and debate is what sparks conversation and like I said in a different post who really wants a forum that only says wohooooo the mavs are great?

true, but brand for dirk, give me a break. That's like Finley for Miller.

Simon2
12-22-2003, 08:33 PM
These threads would be a lot shorter if you just nixed any trades with Nash or Dirk. The Mavs aren't trading those guy. Most likely, nix any trade with Finley too unless the Mavs are receiving a true superstar.

EricaLubarsky
12-23-2003, 01:04 AM
these threads would be a lot shorter if it werent for the childish namecalling. Mods would be happier too.

Male30Dan
12-23-2003, 10:56 AM
OK... I am back today to see that some shithead has been calling me names... First of all, in the spirit of Christmas, suck my ass Walker!!!

On to those of you who would never trade him and what not... DIRK IS FUCKING SOFT... I love the guy, and he is my favorite player in the NBA... But I am not a blind ass homer like SO MANY HERE OBVIOUSLY ARE!!! And to say that Dirk can get a clutch rebound is really pushing it... The guy got 20 rebound games when no one else fought him for easy misses that fell in his fucking lap... When the Zone is in effect, and players have position with him, he rarely if ever snatches and rips the rebound down... You can have your opinion, but if you want to start bashing, brother thats your ass!!! Brand for Dirk is so bad why??? I could teach you a think or two about basketball and about what some stars bring that others dont and how the Mavs need certain abilities that we dont have, but you would just likely bash again and not actually use your damn head... So whatever...

Bottom line is, "I" DEFINITELY would trade Dirk straight up for Brand, or a number of players outside of the GARNETT/DUNCAN/SHAQ family that everyone seems to think he is a part of... PLEASE... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... The guy has NO defense and cant keep up with Oliver Miller on lateral quickness... Sure the guy can be quite a clutch player, and sure he can take over a game, but unless his damn shot is falling all night long, he is a "LIABILITY" just about everywhere else... Not to mention the guy has ankles that will hound him his entire NBA career... I know, I have TERRIBLE ankles... I played every sport, but had problems when I played tennis due to the stop and starts... I have rolled my ankles so many times I cant even count them... I find that sometimes I will just be walking and I will roll them... This WILL happen to him... Book it...

Do NOT get me wrong... I consider Dirk top 10 in the NBA, but with the team we have composed right now, we have a lot of what he brings!!! Do we have everything he brings, HELL NO!!! He is an All-Star and a great player... I hope he NEVER gets traded because I would much rather watch Dirk play then Brand or some other guy... BUT... Brand brings what we need... No one will allow themselves to see this, and thats OK... You can continue to bash me and think I dont know squat, but bottom line is you are holding on to your DIRK FOR MVP bullshit and your eyes are crusted over with homeritis!!!

Five-ofan
12-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Well you kinda defeated my point with the let everyone have their opinions when you start cussing as much as you did. Now to your point let me tell you something if we trade Dirk and Nash as you seem to want to do so who that is left on the mavs is a great shooter? Everyone wants fin to drive and he would be the only shooter left. Walker is a terrible shooter and I would be happy if Delk never stepped on the court again in a mavs Uni the mavs had 4 pure shooters last year and if u make these trades involving Nash and Dirk you have 0 now.

Male30Dan
12-23-2003, 01:35 PM
I actually only cussed one time in a way that would have defeated your point - The second sentence. All other instances were only to prove a damn point...

Regarding your statement of me wanting to trade Dirk and Nash, you should know by reading my posts thoroughly that I do NOT want to just go and trade these guys... Sure I would be up for it if the right trade came along, but I am not just trade happy nor do I just want to ship these guys out of town... I simply know what they bring to the table, and unfortunately, you do too... Just look at your post, the best you can come up with is IF THEY ARE GONE WE HAVE LESS PURE SHOOTERS... The problem is this is the only thing they bring... We DO have other shooters and others would be coming in the trade...

I simply am thinking of other ways of getting the championship in Dallas, because maybe, JUST MAYBE, this one isnt going to get it done!!!

Regarding shooting, the ONLY shooter on this team over 50 percent at this moment is Antawn Jamison... If you are talking about 3pt percentages, you can certainly look at Billups, (better than anyone on our team other than Nash from 3-pt line), Finley, Twan, and Toine to knock those down at different times... My point is, maybe we should look to do more inside scoring with the likes of SA and LA ALONG WITH DEFENSE as opposed to having 35 people who can hit the 18-30 footers at a 43 percent rate. Those shots rely on you being hot, whereas a Tim Duncan hook shot or a Shaq dunk is much easier and has a much better chance of falling. Not that we are getting a Shaq or a Duncan in this trade, but my point is that if we get tougher and stronger defensively, there will be more steals, more blocks, more opportunities to come down and score where you opponent just FAILED to score...

It is simple logic, I really do not see how it is so hard to understand... I can understand your point about not wanting to give up precious Dirk and Nash... AGAIN, I do not want to either... I am just saying... I posted these trade proposals with the simple point of making a few guys and girls think about what we could have if we gave up some scoring!!! Instead most people just challenge it in a negative way, bash, and understand an opinion as a fact... In the end, many people, including myself, probably would not want to give up Dirk or Steve, but you have to admit that these guys that would be coming back would help in their own way - and quite possibly, make the team a better OVERALL team that can hit the open shot, score inside, grab a damn rebound when the game is on the line, AND play defense throughout the game!!!

TEAMWORK IS WHAT I AM PREACHING... NOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT AND HOPE THE OTHER GUYS ARENT ON!!!

sike
12-23-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by: SeriousSummer
How about this one?

SF Eduardo Najera (3.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.4 apg in 14.3 minutes)
Dallas receives: SF Keith Van Horn (14.8 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 34.3 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +4.4 ppg, +3.8 rpg, and +1.9 apg.

New York trades: SF Keith Van Horn (14.8 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 34.3 minutes)
SF Eduardo Najera (3.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.4 apg in 26 games)
Change in team outlook: -4.4 ppg, -3.8 rpg, and -1.9 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Thomas becomes the starting center, and Van Horn takes Jamison's place as 6th man.

you could not give me that stiff Van Horn.........he's so spare that spares dont even respect his game!....Spares call him spare......you know why????? BECAUSE HE IS A SPARE!

Male30Dan
12-23-2003, 02:20 PM
Plus he looks like the guy from BeetleJuice, (Keaton I think), after his head is shrunk at the end!!! I swear, for his body, the guy has the smallest head in the world!!!

SeriousSummer
12-23-2003, 02:29 PM
Look at this way:

Van Horn's small head and Walker's big head would average out to normal.

Gotta like that.

Male30Dan
12-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Or we could just stay out of it and let him get traded to the Suns where he can unite with the largest cranium in the world - STEPHON MARBURY!!!

Walkerforthree
12-23-2003, 02:52 PM
I guess Dirk was "soft" when he got his tooth knocked out, came back in and won the game.

Max Power
12-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by: Walkerforthree
I guess Dirk was "soft" when he got his tooth knocked out, came back in and won the game.

You just can't seem to get along well with others. Oh well, you'll be gone soon.

Speedy
12-24-2003, 02:43 AM

Originally posted by: Five-ofan

true, but brand for dirk, give me a break. That's like Finley for Miller.

Reggie or Dennis?

EricaLubarsky
12-24-2003, 03:38 AM
Reggie or Dennis?

Oliver

Speedy
12-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky

Reggie or Dennis?

Oliver

Haha, I can see it now, running the pick n' roll with Danny.

Walkerforthree
12-24-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by: Max Power

You just can't seem to get along well with others. Oh well, you'll be gone soon.

that was entirely unprovoked, false and uncalled for and I hope something is done about it.

Max Power
12-24-2003, 07:28 PM
Don't go away mad - just go away.