PDA

View Full Version : Sheed n Miles to NY

Jamisonite
01-07-2004, 01:51 PM
I read this on realgm.com It came from the NY Post

Blazer GM John Nash said he's had a handful of conversations with Knick boss Isiah Thomas, who's interested in power forward Rasheed Wallace.

"I hope it continues," Nash said.

Marc Berman writes that the Blazers have definite interest in Kurt Thomas and former Portland high-school standout Michael Doleac. The Knicks would like to keep Thomas and put Van Horn in a deal, but he makes a maximum salary and is hard to deal, even though he could fit into the Blazers' strategy of getting in more character guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Williams, who last week was the point guard of the Knicks, did not play in last night's 107-96 loss to Cleveland and it looks like he could be the next Knick to be moved.

"Team president Isiah Thomas is not finished dealing, and there is a possibility that he will package Williams with another player, perhaps Michael Doleac or Othella Harrington. One source said the package could possibly be for Cleveland's Darius Miles."

Jamisonite
01-07-2004, 01:55 PM
If Isiah brings in Sheed and Miles go ahead and give him GM of the year award if you ask me. With those 2 he has a chance to dominate the Leastern conference. Plus both their contracts come off the books next year

Dirkenstien
01-07-2004, 02:02 PM
If Isiah got this done then he definitely deserves hella props. IMO this makes new york a definite playoff contender and a favorite to represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA finals

grndmstr_c
01-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Then again, it is the NY Post.

MavKikiNYC
01-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
If Isiah got this done then he definitely deserves hella props. IMO this makes new york a definite playoff contender and a favorite to represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA finals

Wouldn't you like to let them play a game first, to see what happens? Maybe 10 games?

Who says that Wallace gets along with Houston? Or Mutombo? Or Marbury for that matter?

But I agree it would be fun to watch--just in hopes that the whole mess blows up and spews shit all over Thomas's baby face.

Jamisonite
01-07-2004, 02:14 PM
thats very true KiKi but just the thought or the lineup that they put together there is scary.

dirno2000
01-07-2004, 02:17 PM
It would be nice to see an elite player going rather than coming for a change.

Drbio
01-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Then again, it is the NY Post.

As soon as I saw NY Post I stopped reading.

LRB
01-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Wallace and Miles on the same team. Well I'd bet it would take about a month for Wallace to have Miles hooked on crack. i/expressions/rolleye.gif