PDA

View Full Version : OP & V 's Trade Challenge...t.

OutletPass
01-17-2004, 03:07 AM
V and I have already made a bet a week ago ...for $100...the loser donates the money to DJ and this board......Our board will be the only "winner" ... It's one question...

Will Rasheed Wallace be traded to the Mavs before the 2/19 deadline ?

So...find a match for your bet...if you can't, V and I will do it all for you...

PUT YOUR DAMN MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS...AND remember...it all goes to our board. Honestly, if you're not ready to do that for the board and put your money where your mouth is...Your name WILL be mentioned.....PROMINENTLY.

OutletPass
01-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Kg says:
Max says:
Dooby says:
Doc says:
Murphy say:
Chiwas says:
Verxes says:
Mighty Toine Says:
Bayliss says:
u2 says:
WOW says:
DDH33 says:
Rhylan says:
AE says :
Fidel says:
LRB says:
22Dan says:
SJ says: I don't have a bunch of moneyat the moment, but I do like Veruca''s leftist ovary...Can you arrange it ?
Oz says:
Veruca says: I don't have $100, but I do have a couple of ovaries.....
EL says:
Mandy says:
Richard says: Nice proposal, but I really like "spending" mark's money more. Besides, I don't claim to have a clue what they'll do.
Uberfan says:
Dude1934 says:
grndmstr says :
LyuvBun1 says :
OcelotArk says:
Smile says:.....
Hitman says: If Rasheed is traded to the Mavs, I would have a hard time rooting for the Mavs.
reDirk says : Why a hundred? Why not a thousand?
MavsFanFinley says :
MavsFanForever says :
Dallas_Esq says :
Fah Q says:
FFM says :
GRBH says:
Jeremiah says:
Mary my love says :
Nash 13 says :
Novice says :
PFuzz says :
Saltwater says:
Sike says :
UL says :

That's my list .....it's time to donate.

Judge the responses above as you willl...

Richard
01-17-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Kg says:
Max says:
Dooby says:
Doc says:
Murphy say:
Chiwas says:
Verxes says:
Mighty Toine Says:
Bayliss says:
u2 says:
WOW says:
DDH33 says:
Rhylan says:
AE says :
Fidel says:
LRB says:
22Dan says:
SJ says:
Oz says:
Veruca says: I don't have $100, but I do have a couple of ovaries.....
EL says:
Mandy says:
Richard says: Nice proposal, but I really like "spending" mark's money more. Besides, I don't claim to have a clue what they'll do.
Uberfan says:
Dude1934 says:
grndmstr says :
LyuvBun1 says :
OcelotArk says:
Smile says:.....
Hitman says: If Rasheed is traded to the Mavs, I would have a hard time rooting for the Mavs.
reDirk says : Why a hundred? Why not a thousand?
MavsFanFinley says :
MavsFanForever says :
Dallas_Esq says :
Fah Q says:
FFM says :
GRBH says:
Jeremiah says:
Mary my love says :
Nash 13 says :
Novice says :
PFuzz says :
Saltwater says:
Sike says :
UL says :

That's my list .....it's time to donate.

Judge the responses above as you willl...

V
01-17-2004, 09:49 AM
d-m.com posters ....

C'MON DOWN!!!

http://www.tpir.tv/1M/wheel.jpg

mary
01-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Mary says that unfortunately, she is employed by a government entity, and that $ 100 is well over her spending limit. She'd be more than happy to put up $10 on the trade NOT going through. She thinks Nash will hold out for more than Jamison and TAW, and will eventually get a better offer from another team. She says "Sorry, that's the best I can do".

MavKikiNYC
01-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Kiki in for $50 to keep Weed off the team.

MightyToine
01-17-2004, 12:47 PM
MightyToine says : NO COMMENT

I'm not risking ANY of my money. Times are tough enough as it is. lol!

LRB
01-17-2004, 12:47 PM
I spent all my doe investing in drugs to sell to Rasheed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ddh33
01-17-2004, 01:19 PM
I'm poor, and my wife wants to remodel our house. In short, I can't bet...

But if I could, I still have this feeling that Rasheed will end up a Mav, although I think a winning streak or losing streak could seal it...

V
01-17-2004, 02:17 PM
OP never said everyone has to bet a c-note...

LITTLE HELP!!

http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/2f/fc/22_1.JPG

Jeremiah
01-17-2004, 04:39 PM
$5 on him not being a Mav before the 2/19 deadline...not that I consider it my board...and if I can't find a match, I'll just match myself.

jayC
01-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Im a college student at Tech can't hand over that kind of dough. Its not happening. It seems to be making a trade to make one. This team looks like its coming together.

EricaLubarsky
01-17-2004, 05:29 PM
EL says that she will stay neutral on the Rasheed trade but there is no way the trade will happen. Erica also says that she is a poor college kid and needs to pay for her internet before she bets money online.

Psychedelic Fuzz
01-17-2004, 06:23 PM
pFuzz says he is a musician, and a college student (translated: perpetually broke), but whatever change he can find in his couch says the trade won't happen.

V
01-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
pFuzz says he is a musician, and a college student (translated: perpetually broke), but whatever change he can find in his couch says the trade won't happen.

The crux of the biscuit is the insolvency.

kg_veteran
01-18-2004, 09:46 AM
I've changed my mind about this thing so many times, but I believe Donnie.

KG says Rasheed isn't coming, and if he does I'll send myself on a month vacation.

MavKikiNYC
01-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz

I think this is such a good idea---commit the pennies (and/or nickels) saved/found/stolen for a one-month period.

V
02-16-2004, 05:49 PM
Dont look now but the Hawks are widely rumored to be eagerly shopping Sheed. They reportedly don't want him suiting up in Atlanta.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LINK TO SOURCE (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/printedition/cs-0402160140feb16,1,6234002.story?coll=cs-sports-print)

V
02-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Teams still in the hunt for Wallace are reported to include Dallas, San Antone & Houston

A league loophole allows Sheed to be dealt again this season.

The Mavericks' offer includes Antawn Jamison, and the Spurs would give up a package centered around Rasho Nesterovic. It's not clear what Houston might part with, maybe Kelvin Cato and Cuttino Mobley, but not Steve Francis.

kingrex
02-16-2004, 05:56 PM
The bible says betting is wrong. Or did I misinterpret that?

V
02-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Wanna bet you didn't?

MightyToine
02-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: MightyToine
MightyToine says : NO COMMENT

I'm not risking ANY of my money. Times are tough enough as it is. lol!

If I may add :

HELL NO! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Drbio
02-17-2004, 08:46 AM
sheed ain't coming here.

uberfan
02-17-2004, 01:06 PM
I do not bet for moral and ethical reasons. However, in the spirit of what I understand yourtr intentions to be, I have already made a donation today. My comments: I don't see Sheed here by 2/19. I don't think we have what Atlanta is looking for in return. Detroit will come closer to putting together a package for them, I think if anyone does.

OutletPass
02-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Just to be clear (for DJ)...

I bet that Rashweed wouldn't be here..
My old friend V...bet that he would.

uberfan
02-19-2004, 01:09 PM
Time to settle up all bets? Sheed goes to Detroit.