PDA

View Full Version : did u see the foul call on billup?

superheadcat
01-23-2004, 10:54 PM
holy crap call.

it is a shame that tpup won on a call like that.

01-24-2004, 12:44 AM
yeah i saw that

that was an awful call, and it really screwed the pistons

Mandyahl
01-24-2004, 02:56 AM
i saw that and it made me really mad. that is a call that is questionable at best, and i don't think there was any reason for it to be made in the last two seconds of such a close game. a very questionable call was the reason the pistons lost, and that just doesn't seem right.

Misfit Mav
01-24-2004, 12:08 PM
It was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. It was also the second time the refs have bailed out KG in the last seconds of a close game. They let him travel vs. the Hornets. Makes it look like they are gift wrapping the season for him.

superheadcat
01-24-2004, 02:03 PM
kg's reaction:

"Great call," deadpanned Garnett, who finished with 22 points and 17 rebounds. "I'm not at the other end. I'm right here, with a 'W.' Great call."

bernardos70
01-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Worst call ever. I will never understand that call, billups couldn't possibly ever have fouled kg. Sad really.

DNNF
01-24-2004, 03:15 PM
When was the last time that the official actually called a foul on a close game like that with the last minute shot. This game was rigged by Vegas some how. The foul was questionable and I bet you the larry brown and co. will let the league know about this. Make me mad that we can't gain any ground on the the damn wolves.

MikeB
01-25-2004, 12:03 AM
Yeah it is looking bad...but I have a feeling things won't be quite so rosy after they get by the first round of the playoffs(which is what I believe these calls are trying to help them do). If they get the Spurs ,Kings or Lakers in round 2 they will all be crying about the calls they can't get anymore. Lets just see.

Big Boy Laroux
01-26-2004, 11:08 AM
billups did push off, but not enough to get that call at that point in the game.