PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac has gone crazy- 33 points in the first half with 29 seconds left

mavsfanforever
01-26-2004, 08:09 PM
8-8 on three pointers and 20 points in the second quarter itself.

iNSPiRE
01-26-2004, 08:29 PM
Jeeeez that's amazing 10-14, 8-9 on 3's, 34 points in 20 minutes. Looks like it's gonna be a career night for him.

mavsfanforever
01-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Too Bad he got injured in the third quarter and did not come back.

EricaLubarsky
01-26-2004, 10:34 PM
and they lost despite his amazing night...

give me a boring Steve Nash devoted to winning instead of a flashy T-Mac or Franchise who are mostly show.

mavsfanforever
01-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
and they lost despite his amazing night...

give me a boring Steve Nash devoted to winning instead of a flashy T-Mac or Franchise who are mostly show.

I am sorry but Tmac is undoubtebly the best player on magic and Francis is not the best player on his teaam.

EricaLubarsky
01-26-2004, 10:54 PM
there is a difference obviously but if I was starting a franchise I would start with a player like Kidd or Nash that make players around them better. Neither T-Mac nor Stevie Franchise do that. T-mac doesnt really need to, but he is not a hall of fame player because he doesn't.

Epitome22
01-27-2004, 01:43 AM
What the heck does Steve Nash have to do T-Mac or making your teammates better?

How did this thread evolve into dissing T-Mac?

What the hell does Steve Francis have to do with anything?

IMO, the pointless and idiotic criticism of T-Mac in this thread is non sensible. Since when did having a career night before succumbing to injury have anything to do with making your teammates better or not?

Considering what T-Mac has usually been able to do these last few seasons with a pack of scrubs and NBDL fodder backing him up, I see no evidence that T-Mac doesen't make his teammates "better" as for Steve Nash being a "winner" and T-Mac the "flashy" player who can't win or "make his teammates better" since we are reaching into the bullshit dump in order to crucify T-Mac (at the expense of Steve Nash, what the hell does he have to do with this again?) Let's have Steve the winner Nash trade places with T-Mac and see how much better (or worse) the Magic are then.

I'm sure that in addition to scoring 30 points, grabbing 6 boards, dishing out 6 assists and playing all-defensive team caliber defense, we will also see the Magic scream forward into a playoff spot with Juwan scoring 25 points a game, Gooden winning the rebound title and Andrew DeClerq make the all defensive team. Consequently, The Mavs will lose 12 straight and just miss the playoffs. Afterall, Steve is a "winner" and he "makes his teammates better"

OutletPass
01-27-2004, 02:18 AM
Very nice point, E22...a lot of this board has become very unreadable over the past few months between all of the twisted threads and the mad rants.

I've seen your other posts tonight and tend to agree with them.

As for T-Mac...he's still one of the only "individual" guys in the league that I'd go see play every night. And I can't say that about other "individual stars" like AI, Pierce or others.