PDA

View Full Version : 2004 All-Star Weekend

Tedi
02-04-2004, 12:20 PM
The 2004 NBA All-Star events kick-off next week.

gail.obannon@dallasmavs.com

u2sarajevo
02-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Why? So you can show up and push your Mavs ticket packages?

Smiles
02-04-2004, 12:44 PM
What's your point U2??? i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Lighten up a little!! If you had a bad morning, try some starbucks.

Drbio
02-04-2004, 02:39 PM
I responded similarly (albeit much softer) in Tedi's Lounge thread.

As a Mavs office person, if Tedi (Gail?) would engage the D-M.com community, invest a little time in its' members, and get to know a person or two here, she might like the response from the membership here. It's easier to purchase tickets from a friend than a salesperson.

Just a thought.....

u2sarajevo
02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Just to clear the air here... Tedi/Gail edited his/her post after I posted my response.

His/her initial post was something to the effect of:

"All Star Weekend is next weekend, if you know of some hot parties e-mail me at blahblah@blah.com" (I don't remember the exact e-mail address but it was not the one on his/her post above.

Since Tedi only posts about the Mavericks Ticket packages, I was inquiring if that was why he/she needed to know of parties. I was not being intentionally harsh. I swear.

Chiwas
02-05-2004, 09:04 PM
From the community standars of D-M:

Basic Guidelines:

The following seven categories of online conduct are unacceptable at Dallas-Mavs.com and constitute a violation of our Community Standards which may result in a warning, suspension or loss of membership...

Solicitation -- Refrain from using Dallas-Mavs.com's forums or chat to advertise your site, items for sale, commercial services or website. You may attach a short link to your site within your profile or signature.

Spamming -- Spamming is the multiple posting of an identical or similar post on one or more of our Forums...
It is very clear.

Edit: I put only the categories that I think are being violated. He/she can show his/her site's link in the profile and/or signature but cannot solicit or spam.