PDA

View Full Version : Wolves lose

Chicago JK
02-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Wolves lost at home today to a suddenly hot again Memphis team. The Wolves loss puts them 2 games up on SA and 3 games up on Dallas. Dallas has two very winnable games before the allstar game. Let get two more wins before the break.

ReDIRKulous
02-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Lose Twolves! Lose!

Are the Twolves for real or what?

They are making me nervous... that is for sure. They have to collapse at some point, right? The Pacers too.

Drbio
02-08-2004, 08:07 PM
The answer is "what".

Until they can win a playoff series, they have nothing in their bag.

mavsfanforever
02-08-2004, 09:34 PM
I am pretty sure that the wolves are for real. Hell, they do not even have all their players on the floor yet. Wally and kandi man are on the bench. However as Doc says they have not won a playoff series.

seelenjaeger
02-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
I am pretty sure that the wolves are for real. Hell, they do not even have all their players on the floor yet. Wally and kandi man are on the bench. However as Doc says they have not won a playoff series.

WeŽll see if the Kandi / WallyWorld - on-the-bench thing is working for or against the Wolves record and game ...

DNNF
02-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by: seelenjaeger

Originally posted by: mavsfanforever

WeŽll see if the Kandi / WallyWorld - on-the-bench thing is working for or against the Wolves record and game ...

When Kandi and Wally comeback, the wolves will be struggle with players sharing minutes and chemistry problems much like the Mavs at the beginning of the season.

Nash13
02-09-2004, 12:01 AM
I've always wished success on the Timberwolves, even when the Mavs were just whoppin' them in the playoffs, I wished they would've made it more challenging. But my opinions will remain the same until they make it out the first round. And people wonder why Garnett has never won the MVP. If you were the best player in the league, you should be able to get your team out of the first round. The Wolves will have zero exuse if they choke this year.

ReDIRKulous
02-09-2004, 12:42 AM
That is an interesting way to look at it Nash13... if they don't get it out of the first round again will they be blown up? They would probably fire Flip if that happened. That is a lot of pressure... but pressure helped the Mavs last season. Nellie was maybe in a similar scenario. Nellie had it even worse though... he might have gotten fired if we didn't make it out of the second round.