PDA

View Full Version : Sports Rumor Mill

MavericksRM3
02-11-2004, 06:46 PM
www.sportsrumormill.com is the top-rated site by Yahoo! for sports rumors. The vision of the Mill is to provide current information on all sports in it's national forums. You don't have to visit hundred of sites to obtain information that has been brought to our site by our hundreds of correspondents, who dedicate their time and energy to bring our vision to fruition. Currently, the "Mill" is looking for knowledgeable individuals to act as correspondents for all sports. These sports include NCAA football and basketball, MLB, NHL, NBA, NASCAR, the NFL and more. Please take a moment to register for free and check out our grassroots website. Stay true to the dallas-mavs forum. MAVS ARE THE GREATEST!!!! Just show everyone at the Mill your Mavericks pride.

OutletPass
02-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Just so everyone knows...this person has spammed every board on the planet promoting this site.

It has nothing to do with the Mavs...on other boards, it's "Go Lakers" or "Go "Spurs"...

Nabs
02-11-2004, 06:51 PM
oohhh my goodddddd go away

MavericksRM3
02-11-2004, 06:58 PM
actually, this is the first time ive done this. i was told to come here, but whatever you wanna think is fine wit me.

OutletPass
02-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Oh...really...this is from the SpursESPN board....2 days ago.

Breaking Spurs News!!! 58 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: Ryan_Opaqi (1 Msg) 5:43PM PST, Feb 9, 2004

www.sportsrumormill.com is the top-rated site by Yahoo! for sports rumors. The vision of the Mill is to provide current information on all sports in it's national forums. You don't have to visit hundred of sites to obtain information that has been brought to our site by our hundreds of correspondents, who dedicate their time and energy to bring our vision to fruition. Currently, the "Mill" is looking for knowledgeable individuals to act as correspondents for all sports. These sports include NCAA football and basketball, MLB, NHL, NBA, NASCAR, the NFL and more. Please take a moment to register for free and check out our grassroots website. If you are particularly knowledgeable about a sport or team, private message "MFootball" after you've registered to indicate your interest in becoming a correspondent.

--.......you just punk'd out in one swing.

MavericksRM3
02-11-2004, 07:05 PM
well, there is more than one person from the Mill sent out to other websites. Our job is to recruit people. I apologize for promoting this website on here but I think you should check it out, and i really am a Mavs fan. You could ask me anything about them and I'd know it. Once again, I apologize if you are offended, but i am just trying to promote the Mill.

Chiwas
02-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Maybe it would have been better if you had rooted for the Mavs posting here for a while before promoting that site.

On the other hand, our Standards don't allow posting for promoting sites or other stuff. You may only put a link of the site in your signature.

Edit. Spelling.

OutletPass
02-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Here are our rules:

Solicitation -- Refrain from using Dallas-Mavs.com's forums or chat to advertise your site, items for sale, commercial services or website. You may attach a short link to your site within your profile or signature.

-- It's not a great idea to SPAM every board in existence...it really isn't. Tell your boss it irritates a LOT of people to see that continuous non-stop SPAM, ok.

Nabs
02-11-2004, 07:18 PM
it pisses people off more than interests. you guys are ruining the espn boards, hahah...wait, it's already ruined.

Big Boy Laroux
02-12-2004, 08:53 AM
they do this EVERYWHERE.