PDA

View Full Version : Why did Kobe return one game before ALL-Star

mavsfanforever
02-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Kobe missed a few games but was healthy enough in time to play in the ALL STAR game. Is this a coincidence or what? I think Kobe came back just so he can be a part of the ALL STAR game and not because he was hurt before. I have seen the stitches on his palm but if he was actually hurt then why not comeback after the all star game.

ReDIRKulous
02-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Kobe wants to become the MVP after just coming back from injury. Typical drama queen behavior.

LRB
02-12-2004, 09:53 AM
I'm sure Kobe will have another "injury" shortly after the All-Star game. And he did want to come back to help his team lose.

Drbio
02-12-2004, 10:09 AM
I'm guessing he didn't want wife Vanessa to cut off one of his other fingers.

MavsFanFinley
02-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Like Kobe was going to miss the all-star game. He has no problem skipping Laker games, but no way he misses the all-star deal when it's in LA.

WayOutWest
02-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Like Kobe was going to miss the all-star game. He has no problem skipping Laker games, but no way he misses the all-star deal when it's in LA.

I guess he's learning something from Shaq after all.

NBAFan7
02-14-2004, 06:18 PM
you guys are pretty ridiculous, he had stitches in his hand for cryin out loud. not just 1 or 2 either, he had a plenty. he was still having trouble with it that game he came back if anyone of u bothered to watch it. don't hate the guy cause he's a winner, and 1 of the real top 5 basketball players in the world. not just according to his own fan base, like some do things in which I want name names.

mavsman
02-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Hello NBAFan7 (where are the other 6 by the way). Yes you are right, the guy had a lot of stitches, so the initial question still stands: By sitting out the All-Star game he'd have had about a full week more to recuperate. Why would he return just one game before the break, if not for the obvious reason?