PDA

View Full Version : Voshon decrowns Peja

mavsfanforever
02-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Wow. I actually wanted Korver to win it all since he was a Rookie and a good one.

Anyway congrats Lenard. Peja, I am sorry but I think you are still one of the best shooters as long as, my man, Ray Allen is not in the mix.

mavsman
02-14-2004, 09:21 PM
And now: Go Birdman!

MavsFanFinley
02-14-2004, 10:01 PM
I thought Korver, Lenard, and Billups had the best chance of dethroning Peja. I thought Korver was going to do it after his first round showing, but I was just glad Peja lost.

I'm mean for laughing, but did you see how pissed he was after losing? He was trying to play it cool, but he wanted that 3rd title.

bernardos70
02-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Korver got such a sweet looking shot, I thought he was gonna win. I was rooting for him as well. Peja was great, he was almost perfect from the last shooting spot, he missed one shot total from the corner, which was the one that cost him the title.

Peja_owns
02-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Congrats to lenard

02-16-2004, 12:08 AM
Ashton....i mean Korver looked pretty good out there.

He's got such a sweet shot.

Dirkenstien
02-16-2004, 02:39 AM
It would have been nice to see peja hit that last shot and send the competition into a final death round...o well...

congrats to lenard

MavKikiNYC
02-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by: Member

That boy could get marketed in New York. ... ... ... if Thomas weren't GM.

veruca salt
02-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC

Originally posted by: Member

That boy could get marketed in New York. ... ... ... if Thomas weren't GM.

Exactly what I was thinking. They've got their very own teen heart throb, and I'd never
even seen him before then.

Man he looked like Ashton.

Still I really wanted to see Peja win it, but I don't quite have the distaste for the Kings
most other Mavs fans seem to have.