PDA

View Full Version : AllStar Weekend : Skillz, 3's(without Walker), Dunks and a whole lotta Bull

MightyToine
02-14-2004, 11:37 PM
What......the......Hell.....was....THAT?

Skillz Competition[b]

-- They should've put real players for Baron/Stephon/Boykins/Fisher to dribble around in the obstacle course(they would try to swipe the ball away from them)....This was just too BORING. Oh and B-Diddy wins. Whoopie. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

[b]3-point shootout

Korver impressed at first but faded in the 2nd round but that's okay 'cause he'll be back next year. Absolute Shocker that Voshon won due to Peja pulling a Sprewell and Choking... I feel good for Voshon, a guy who wasn't given much of a chance to win. Once again Congrats, Mr.Lenard.

Slam-Dunk competition

Anderson got a raw deal on his first dunk. No If's, and's or but's about it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Jones winning the dunk contest is a JOKE. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

mavsfanforever
02-15-2004, 12:32 AM
I think the game which lakers with Magic, Fisher won turned out to be the most interesting one out of all. I feel dumb to have thought that that was the most boring one.

Drbio
02-15-2004, 01:59 AM
Nice to see a Nugget bust Peja into bits. For today....Vashon is da man!

mary
02-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Peja didn't choke - he just dug himself into a hole that he couldn't get out of. He did make like 5 of his last 6 shots.

Mavs Rule
02-15-2004, 01:28 PM
What a dunk by Richardson in the second round, the best dunk of the weekend and maybe the best dunk since Vince was in the contest. He started by throwing the ball against the backboard, caught it while hanging in mid-air, put the ball through his legs, and then dunked it. WOW! Kenny Smith said it was one of, if not the best dunk he has seen. Too bad he didn't do that one in the finals against Jones.