PDA

View Full Version : Utah wins in Sacramento!

DubOverdose
02-27-2004, 11:34 PM
I think it ended 102-97. It was down to the wire by the looks of it on Gamecast. Dallas now soley holds the #1 spot for best home record and now the Mavs slowly get closer to the number #2 spot in the West, along with the Spurs and the Lakers. I didn't expect Sacramento to beat the Lakers one night, then shoot poorly the next and lose to the Jazz.

u2sarajevo
02-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Well since Minnesota has the top spot, the best we can do is 3 until we top their record. But I'll take 3.

MavsFanFinley
02-27-2004, 11:49 PM
I thought Utah was going to choke at the end with all those missed ft's. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

The Mavs need get a win tomorrow and hope that Denver takes care of SA. It's too much to hope for Washington to beat LA, but we can try.

twelli
02-28-2004, 12:20 AM
They just did what the Mavs usually do after a win against a top team. Now the Mavs have to show that they learned their lesson and can beat the Blazers after the win against the Spurs.

Peja_owns
02-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Jazz outplayed the kings. Good win for them. I'm not worried at all.

DubOverdose
02-28-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Well since Minnesota has the top spot, the best we can do is 3 until we top their record. But I'll take 3.

I think for the "GB" ranking, Kings and Timberwolves are tied up, but one team has an extra loss and and extra win. Now, the Spurs play Denver tonight. I saw they've beaten the Spurs once this season WITH Duncan and lost one that Duncan played in. So, maybe they will pull off a win.