PDA

View Full Version : Wolves Vs Sixers

mavsfanforever
02-29-2004, 08:55 PM
20 seconds to go Philly up by 5 points 79-74.

DubOverdose
02-29-2004, 08:57 PM
76ers win by 7!

MightyToine
02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
T-Wolves are PATHETIC on the road it seems....

kg_veteran
02-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by: MightyToine

Huh? Even with the loss tonight, they're 20-10 on the road, good for the best road record in the league.

I'm trying to enjoy the fact that the Mavs are now within 4 games of the Wolves. Don't ruin it for me with stupid comments like this.

mavsfanforever
02-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Actually I am hoping memphis does its job and beats the spurs and mavs beat the wolves in the head to head matchup.

Psychedelic Fuzz
02-29-2004, 09:10 PM
All I really care about is avoiding a 4-5 matchup with the lakers. How that happens doesn't matter, but it's nice to entertain the thought that we could do it via getting the 2 seed.

MightyToine
02-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: kg_veteran

Huh? Even with the loss tonight, they're 20-10 on the road, good for the best road record in the league.

I'm trying to enjoy the fact that the Mavs are now within 4 games of the Wolves. Don't ruin it for me with stupid comments like this.

Hmmm...Maybe I should rephrase that...

I should've said the T-Wolves were PATHETIC against the SIXERS tonight. Is that better, KG? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

MavsFanFinley
02-29-2004, 09:58 PM
I only watched the 2nd half, but that was not the Minnesota team we've been seeing. I couldn't believe they lost when Philly was shorthanded.

I didn't think our chances of catching Minnesota were all that good, but we're starting to see some light.

dirno2000
02-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by: kg_veteran

More importantly, they only have three fewer losses than us, and we can make it two Wednesday if we take care of business against the Sonics. Suddenly the #2 seed doesn't seem so out of reach. If we can solve our road woes in March, we can definitly apply the pressure. We know how that feels.

TheBaron
02-29-2004, 10:02 PM
If the T-wolves have 3-4 more games like this, we can pull ahead of them. We are now 17-4 in our last 21, until now the T-wolves were the only team that was playing that well. Now we have the best record in the West during the last 21 games. It kind of sneaks up on you doesnt it?

OutletPass
02-29-2004, 10:12 PM
I still think that they're pretty tough, but could this be the start of a Minny fade job ?

mmmfast
02-29-2004, 11:27 PM
I don't know if it's a fading away but it sure is a big, fat egg to drop on Minny's part.

Not that the Mavs haven't laid a few this year, ever been to Atlanta?

aexchange
03-01-2004, 12:13 AM
havent been impressed with minny much of all year. they depend on quite a bit of zone to hide their deficiencies. even though they do play it well, dallas has too many jump shooters who kill it. if minny matches up with any other teams besides the kings or mavs, they'll get out of the first round, otherwise, it will be another early playoff exit.

TheBaron
03-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by: aexchange
havent been impressed with minny much of all year. they depend on quite a bit of zone to hide their deficiencies. even though they do play it well, dallas has too many jump shooters who kill it. if minny matches up with any other teams besides the kings or mavs, they'll get out of the first round, otherwise, it will be another early playoff exit.

Id love to see the

Wolves play the Grizzlies- two competitive teams, neither of which deserve to see the second round but one must. Grizzlies have enough jumpshooting to stay in the game against the Wolves. They also will kick the hell out of the Wolves and will tire them out if they break their little streak.

Rockets and Mavericks- Rockets are easy. Bradley v. Ming will be worth the admission and a second round appearance will be our reward.

Spurs and Lakers- Just a classic and we get rid of one great team

Kings and Blazers- Dunno, but it may just work out with 1/8 seeds.

dirt_dobber
03-01-2004, 07:30 AM
In the closing minuets it looked like KG didn't want to touch the ball OR his teammates wern't
getting the ball to him. It looked like an 'ol fashioned game of hot potatoe.