PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Miller comes off the bench in Webber's return

stevie_franchise3
03-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Nash 13, KG_veteran,

I told you Miller would be coming off the bench.

Stojakovic and Miller - an All-Star relegated to a reserve role by Webber's return - each scored 23 points for the Kings, who swept the season series for the first time since the 1976-77 campaign, when the Kings were in Kansas City and the Clippers were the Buffalo Braves.

q]Originally posted by: kg_veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the reason why Brad Miller was listed as a center is because he's been a center for all of his NBA career. And when Webber comes back, i guarantee you that he will be starting over Divac.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be willing to take you up on that bet.

I'm already going to take your money once, but I'll be happy to take your money again on this one.

You don't think Miller will start over Divac? Who's going to sit? Stojakovic? Sheesh.[/quote]

Nash13
03-03-2004, 10:30 PM
You are the world's biggest loser.

That was one game. Miller is just coming back from an injury as well you know. I hope you never train a person for a job, if you assume that just because something happens one time, it will happen all the time.

Even if you were right, which is still unproven, this is something you do over PMs.

stevie_franchise3
03-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by: Nash13
You are the world's biggest loser.

That was one game. Miller is just coming back from an injury as well you know. I hope you never train a person for a job, if you assume that just because something happens one time, it will happen all the time.

Even if you were right, which is still unproven, this is something you do over PMs.

Well I guess you should have responded in a PM, right?