PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's back.......

OutletPass
03-10-2004, 08:55 PM
...and I'm surprised as hell....I really thought that he'd lay out with his "injury" for a while.

Hate to say it, but I have to give him some props on that one. He's not having a great game so far, but the Lakers are starting to pound the Celtics in the 3rd quarter.

(My heaven, I just complimented Kobe...will wonders never cease)

mavsfanforever
03-10-2004, 10:00 PM
He did not look like he was injured. Although he did not do much scoring

4-16 shooting but 10-14 on free throws. But he had 10 assists

Shaq Attack2
03-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by: OutletPass

Hell has frozen over. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Subliminal012
03-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by: OutletPass
...and I'm surprised as hell....I really thought that he'd lay out with his "injury" for a while.

Hate to say it, but I have to give him some props on that one. He's not having a great game so far, but the Lakers are starting to pound the Celtics in the 3rd quarter.

Why are you surprised? He said he would be back in a few games because the injury wasn't as severe as the last one. The media and the doctors are spinning it another way.

Drbio
03-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Hell may have frozen over, but only because Showbe the drama puss actually dropped his latest charade and sucked it up to play. He is the biggest "look-at-me" player in the NBA.

Subliminal012
03-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by: Drbio
Hell may have frozen over, but only because Showbe the drama puss actually dropped his latest charade and sucked it up to play. He is the biggest "look-at-me" player in the NBA.

How do you justify said comment when he said he was going to come back soon?

Drbio
03-12-2004, 02:16 PM
showbe the drama puss has always over-reacted to every little scrape, bump and bruise. He makes a sprained butt hair seem like a fatal injury. It has always been his way. He always claims that he will be out for a period of time and then miraculously comes back earrlier in a pathetic attempt to have someone say, "man that Kobe sure sucked it up". He doesn't suck up anything. He overhypes himself and whines like a little beeyatch at every opportunity.

4cwebb
03-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by: Drbio
showbe the drama puss has always over-reacted to every little scrape, bump and bruise. He makes a sprained butt hair seem like a fatal injury. It has always been his way. He always claims that he will be out for a period of time and then miraculously comes back earrlier in a pathetic attempt to have someone say, "man that Kobe sure sucked it up". He doesn't suck up anything. He overhypes himself and whines like a little beeyatch at every opportunity.

I think the doctors did *slightly* overestimate the injury to Kobe's shoulder...he said from the beginning that he wasn't in nearly as much pain as he was the first time he was injured. But, I do tend to agree that Kobe doesn't mind being tagged a "warrior" for playing through the pain.