PDA

View Full Version : Spurs @ Kings

DubOverdose
03-14-2004, 05:54 PM
96-81 Kings lead in the 4th. Anyone like the nice push in the back that Bowen gave Peja that sent Peja to the floor?

bernardos70
03-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Bowen did that?? No way, he's a clean player! i/expressions/moon.gif

What I'm most interested in is Minnesota losing to Portland. Seems like they can't beat the new and improved Trailblazers. The Kings winning isn't so bad either i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

MavsFanFinley
03-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Another little innocent shove by Bowen. That was some great defense, huh?

The Mavs would cap the night off with a win after the Spurs and Timberwolves losing today.

Kid California
03-15-2004, 01:53 AM
The score would have been closer if Parker didnt leave for a few minutes to do #2......

03-15-2004, 02:31 AM
...and if Malik wouldn't have been benched after his T...

Shaq Attack2
03-15-2004, 03:59 AM
The Kings are as soft as cotton candy.

4cwebb
03-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by: DubOverdose
96-81 Kings lead in the 4th. Anyone like the nice push in the back that Bowen gave Peja that sent Peja to the floor?

For clarification, it appeared from watching TiVo in frame by frame replay that Bowen and Peja got their feet tangled, and that is what caused Peja to trip. There really wasn't a shove...

u2sarajevo
03-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by: 4cwebb

For clarification, it appeared from watching TiVo in frame by frame replay that Bowen and Peja got their feet tangled, and that is what caused Peja to trip. There really wasn't a shove...Wow... you should get a job as a political spinster. That was good, I almost believed you.

4cwebb
03-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo

Originally posted by: 4cwebb

For clarification, it appeared from watching TiVo in frame by frame replay that Bowen and Peja got their feet tangled, and that is what caused Peja to trip. There really wasn't a shove...Wow... you should get a job as a political spinster. That was good, I almost believed you.

I'm not spurs' fan, so I wouldn't be sticking up for Bowen if it weren't what I saw with my own eyes...

DubOverdose
03-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Bowen had his arm out against Peja's back and then Peja fell to the floor. I don't have it on Tivo still to look back at it, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.