PDA

View Full Version : biggest playoff upset in the west this year? anybody?

rakesh.s
03-20-2004, 11:22 PM
i'm taking portland over sac in the first round

portland seems to be the bigger winner in the trade that shipped out wallace..theo ratliff is a beast..he is dominating at center in the west

they are on a serious charge and they are shutting down opponents like there's no tomorrow

nba finals: portland vs detroit i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif?

Kid California
03-20-2004, 11:34 PM
Dont know who is facing who yet.

DubOverdose
03-21-2004, 12:33 AM
Well, we don't know who is gonna play who yet, but if the Trailblazers are in it, I bet they do some damage.

grndmstr_c
03-21-2004, 12:54 AM
Not sure how the Blazers would do in a full series against the Kings. Ratliff's impact might be lessened with the way Sac uses their big men as passers in the high post. The Blazer's frontcourt depth could definitely give the Kings some problems offensively, though I feel like their lack of guard depth could cost them. It would be an interesting matchup. Another one I'd be interested in would be Utah/Sac. I'd love to see a full series of AK vs. Peja, and the strength of the Jazz on the boards (#1 by the percentages) could be a real problem for the Kings.

mavsfanforever
03-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Mavs over SAS or LAL

dirk2003
03-21-2004, 04:31 PM
T-Wolves out in the first round. It will happen unless they face Memphis.

Male30Dan
03-22-2004, 12:10 PM
With the way Memphis is playing, I think you should have said:

"It will happen if they face Memphis!"

jayC
03-23-2004, 04:12 PM
I think the mavs will be upset in the first round. Where is the defensive intensity. Why are double teams coming when we don't need double teams. Why is a guy that has shot lights out against the mavs kyle korver not being covered at all times on the perimeter. And why is it that howard, finley and nash let guards get past them so easily.

sorry for the repeat posts. My bad.

jayC
03-23-2004, 04:13 PM
I think the mavs will be upset in the first round. Where is the defensive intensity. Why are double teams coming when we don't need double teams. Why is a guy that has shot lights out against the mavs kyle korver not being covered at all times on the perimeter. And why is it that howard, finley and nash let guards get past them so easily.

jayC

jayC

jayC

jayC

jayC

jayC

jayC

samoan-maverick
03-23-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Mavs over SAS or LAL

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH