PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, DJ and the Mods.

OutletPass
04-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Now Dude and Fish and Mad have their own thing !! Greatness !!

Thanks to everyone who posted or wrote PM's. It took a lot of people to get this done.

Special thanks to the two mods who supported this effort...

mavsfanforever
04-06-2004, 01:41 AM
oops, did not see this. But we can thank DJ again.

EricaLubarsky
04-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever

G@D bless you , DJ. Now if you could only make an area for Puba and all the Walker talk this forum would be perfect.

Jbrjo
04-06-2004, 02:34 AM
This is awesome..thanks a bunch

twelli
04-06-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky

Originally posted by: mavsfanforever

G@D bless you , DJ. Now if you could only make an area for Puba and all the Walker talk this forum would be perfect.

totally agree. I am sick of all the Walk Talk i/expressions/sun.gif

Big Boy Laroux
04-06-2004, 10:28 AM
awesome! great work DJ, and everyone who PMed and all that jazz.

this will be my first and last post in this political forum. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Chiwas
04-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Thanks a million!

Btw, can I have my own section? (Sarcasm. Hopefully this section disappears at November)

Chiwas
04-06-2004, 12:16 PM
The Lounge

Kick back, relax, and grab a cold one. This is the place to chill out and talk about, well, anything! Well, almost anything, from now on. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mavdog
04-06-2004, 01:06 PM
I really don't understand all the bruhaha. I realize that not everyone wants to talk politics, but then all anyone needed to do was to not hit on the political theads.

Why the political topics needed a new home is beyond me, but hey go with the flow. I enjoy the dialogue and appreciate the section that let's this happen.

Let's start an initiative to pull all the threads on favorite movies out, they offend me and I don't want to see them...then it can be the threads on favorite music... then who knows? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mavs Rule
04-06-2004, 08:26 PM
I am adventuring into foreign territory with this post. I better return home quick because I didn't wear my rubber boots.