PDA

View Full Version : Walker's song

scorched03
08-11-2004, 12:45 PM
"Dampier is considering a $55-million deal from the Hawks or a $60-million sing-and-trade deal with the Knicks. " - realgm newsticker

hope he sings better than he passes...

u2sarajevo
08-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Why is that Walker's song?

LRB
08-11-2004, 01:29 PM
The title in no reasonable way matches the content of your 1st post that I can discern. Care to explain what you meant by "Walker's song"?

Big Boy Laroux
08-11-2004, 02:39 PM
maybe he meant "dampier's song" because the ticker said "sing-and-trade" instead of "sign-and-trade"

worthy of a brand new thread? nah.

fin4life
08-11-2004, 02:47 PM
it is because walker is now recruiting dampier for the hawks. Im pretty sure why the tread's name involved walker.

V2M
08-11-2004, 04:53 PM
After trading away their expiring contracts in the Crawford deal, I wonder what the Knicks are offering to entice GS?

jayC
08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Maybe the Knicks can take Eshmeyers big contract.

MightyToine
08-11-2004, 06:56 PM
That had to be one of the strangest opening posts to a thread I've ever seen.

I was expecting some dumb rap-song mocking/insulting Walker and I get news that I and a million others already know. (not that I'm complaining but still it's a waste of bandwidth)

MightyToine
08-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by: scorched03
"Dampier is considering a $55-million deal from the Hawks or a $60-million sing-and-trade deal with the Knicks. " - realgm newsticker

hope he sings better than he passes...

By the way....

I didn't know Walker's name was realgm newsticker?

Drbio
08-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by: MightyToine

I was expecting some dumb rap-song mocking/insulting Walker and I get news that I and a million others already know. (not that I'm complaining but still it's a waste of bandwidth)

MT ripping on someone for wasting bandwidth? Hilarious if not so pathetically ironic.

V2M
08-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by: jayC
Maybe the Knicks can take Eshmeyers big contract.

I don't think it's nearly as bad as what they might have to take back in return.

MightyToine
08-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by: Drbio

Originally posted by: MightyToine

MT ripping on someone for wasting bandwidth? Hilarious if not so pathetically ironic.

Oh STFU! geez....

Like what you just did wasn't?