PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Person signs

fin4life
08-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Person signed with the heat for the Vet min. I think this is an outstanding move for the heat because shaq will have a deadly 3 point shooter roming the perimeter. I think the heat could make it as far as the eastern finals... im not sure about the finals though. Does anyone think that shaq will make good on his promise to win a title in miami?

Big Boy Laroux
08-11-2004, 02:58 PM
miami... man. even though they are making small signings that are barely blips on the radar, they are shaping up to have a nice team. great role players to surround wade and shaq.

fin4life
08-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
miami... man. even though they are making small signings that are barely blips on the radar, they are shaping up to have a nice team. great role players to surround wade and shaq.

Its too bad that they have eddie jones or they would have one of the best managed salary caps in the league considering only shaq and Jones make more than 3 mil per year. The only problem is that shaq mankes 30mil and jones makes 12.

Male30Dan
08-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux

I know just what you mean... They really do have a great team with good complimentary players!

endtroducing
08-11-2004, 07:15 PM
war eagle.