PDA

View Full Version : The 'Thank you' to Eddie Najera thread.

Murphy3
08-17-2004, 09:07 PM
Eddie thank you for the good time...the bad times... You will be missed. Oh yes, you will be missed.

sike
08-17-2004, 09:12 PM
bye, thanks for Dampier.

seriously, I did appreciate his hard working style.

mavsfanforever
08-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Thanks Najera and thanks Murph for starting this thread

Murphy3
08-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Isn't it fitting that I start this thread? I can honestly say that there isn't a player on the team that I dislike for the first time in quite awhile.

EricaLubarsky
08-17-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm going to miss ya, big guy.

I'll miss your hustle, your antics (like playing without a shoe), but most of all I'm going to miss the hissy fits that power forwards had when they played you.

f l u r p
08-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Feel the power of Najera / Taste the flavor of Najera / See the passion of Najera / Hear the wisdom of Najera / Touch the monkey of Najera...

Thanks Eddie!

fin4life
08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
how can you not like najera. Sure, he isnt much of a talent but you have to respect his harkworking type game. The guy had style... nobody got a bigger applause when they came in the game than eddie-energy.

Drbio
08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Bye bye 8th man off the bench.

Charlie Brown
08-17-2004, 09:19 PM
actually very sad to see him go. one of the few holdovers left from the pre-playoff Mavs (fin, dirk, and shawn remain). i'm very loyal to those who have been with the mavs good times and bad, which is why i want both fin and shawn to remain with the team.

only thing about najera was that i met him at a bar once the night he signed his big contract. guess he was celebrating. i tried to ask him a question, but he just rolled his eyes at me. i was very offended but then i had to also hear my ex-girlfriend talk about how hot he was the whole night.

besides that, thanks for all the good memories eddie.

Murphy3
08-17-2004, 09:19 PM
Najera, you were perhaps the most overrated player to wear a uniform for the Mavs since the turn of the century, but I did appreciate the entertaining commercials that you provided.

Drbio
08-17-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm surprised murph hasn't lamented the loss of the hair grease endorsements yet.

sike
08-17-2004, 09:22 PM
i can guarantee the word "viva" will be in less usage now.....how sad i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Murphy3
08-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by: Charlie Brown
actually very sad to see him go. one of the few holdovers left from the pre-playoff Mavs (fin, dirk, and shawn remain). i'm very loyal to those who have been with the mavs good times and bad, which is why i want both fin and shawn to remain with the team.
Are you sure he was here for the pre-playoff mavs? He spent four years with the Mavs. In year one, the Mavs made it to the second round and lost to the Spurs. In year two, the Mavs made it to the second round and lost to the Kings. In year three, the Mavs made it to the Western Conference Finals and lost to the Spurs. Last year, the Mavs lost in the first round to the Kings.

Unless you consider last year the bad times, I don't think Najera was around much for the real 'bad' times.

mavsfanforever
08-17-2004, 09:24 PM
At the very least he got us the best centre in the west .

fin4life
08-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever

Yoa ming is the best center in the west... no question

Charlie Brown
08-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: Murphy3

Are you sure he was here for the pre-playoff mavs? He spent four years with the Mavs. In year one, the Mavs made it to the second round and lost to the Spurs. In year two, the Mavs made it to the second round and lost to the Kings. In year three, the Mavs made it to the Western Conference Finals and lost to the Spurs. Last year, the Mavs lost in the first round to the Kings.

Unless you consider last year the bad times, I don't think Najera was around much for the real 'bad' times.

damn, is that right? it seems like he's been here forever. well, i'll still miss him. i personally feel that he was underrated and poorly utilized by nelson. won't go into the details. he's not a maverick anymore.

kg_veteran
08-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Where's Sweets?

We'll miss you, Eddie.

mavsfanforever
08-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by: fin4life

Originally posted by: mavsfanforever

Yoa ming is the best center in the west... no question

I keep forgetting Yao plays in the west. I rephrase my quote: Atleast he brought back potentially best center in mavs history.

Hitman
08-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Murph...never understood your hate for Eddie...of course, I don't live in Dallas.

To me, he didn't play enough....just like the Mantis. Good things always happened when he was on the court. Of course...this is a great trade.

Dampier, Dirk, Josh, Quis, and Terry (Harris), with the the FinDog coming off the bench....that...

is a very good lineup.

chumdawg
08-17-2004, 09:37 PM
God bless Eduardo Najera.

I wouldn't get too sentimental just yet, though. Or too pleased, as the case may be. I'd say it's a much better than zero chance that Eddie dons the Mavericks blue again before his career is out. So many trades yet to happen. So many trades...

Max Power
08-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Where's Sweets?

I feel bad for sweets. It sucks when your favorite player is traded.

mavsman55
08-17-2004, 09:42 PM
God Bless Eduardo Najera for being the only player to put out 100% all year despite crappy playing time. Hopefully, sometime soon, video game designers will stop making you so crappy on their games.

Evilmav2
08-17-2004, 09:44 PM
It's a shame to see Eddie go. Nobody ever got under Yao and Webber's skins the way he did, and his hustling game was sometimes a thing of beauty when he was healthy.

Murphy3
08-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Juwan Howard....NVE....Eddie Najera...who's next?

DevinHarriswillstart
08-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Thanks Najera....however, if Dackau is involved in the trade....it would be a month before it can go through? Why would it be announced 1 month before it could happen? Don't you think that maybe the trade could potentially fall apart before then?

EricaLubarsky
08-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Am I wrong to think that N'awlins will be in the West next year? If so Magloire and Dampier are tied in my book (because they are basically the same player) so we will have at least a top 3 center position- I put as at 2 because New Orleans has no one beyond Magloire.

Houston- Ming/Mutombo (?)
Dallas- Dampier/Booth/Bradley/M'Benga/Ppod
New Orleans- Magloire/ ?
Sacramento- B. Miller/G. Ostertag/Jabari Smith (?)
San Antonio- Nesterovic/Sean Marks/Kevin Willis (?)
Minnesota- Kandi/Johnson/O. Miller
Lakers- Mihm/Divac/Grant/Medvedenko/H. Grant

DevinHarriswillstart
08-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Am I wrong to think that N'awlins will be in the West next year? If so Magloire and Dampier are tied in my book (because they are basically the same player) so we will have at least a top 3 center position- I put as at 2 because New Orleans has no one beyond Magloire.

Houston- Ming/Mutombo (?)
Dallas- Dampier/Booth/Bradley/M'Benga/Ppod
New Orleans- Magloire/ ?
Sacramento- B. Miller/G. Ostertag
San Antonio- Nesterovic/Sean Marks
Minnesota- Kandi/Johnson
Lakers- Mihm/Grant

You Forget that the Lakers have Vlade......Depth wise, we win at the center position with Sacramento coming in second. It's tough on who has the best center in the west. I say Ming, Damp, Magloire in that order.

grndmstr_c
08-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Best of luck to Eddie. I will miss his hustle.

MavsFanFinley
08-17-2004, 10:25 PM
I will miss the energy Najera brought to the floor. It's a shame they couldn't find more minutes for him this past season.

However, it's not all a loss for me. I'll enjoy watching him bring his game to the Warriors.

DubOverdose
08-17-2004, 10:30 PM
He was the first Mav I considered my favorite player. He was never a star, but always hustled and played with a lot of heart. I really hope he gets a good amount of playing time next season and does well, except for the 4 times he will play the Mavs. I also REALLY hope he stays injury free!

bernardos70
08-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Best of luck to Eddie! Some of you may question his game, but you can't say he wasn't the most hard working guy on this team.

Rhylan
08-17-2004, 10:47 PM
It sucks to lose Eddie, from a fan/fun perspective, but this is a good move from a basketball perspective.

ames7
08-17-2004, 10:56 PM
I always liked Eddie, but he was never the same after his surgery. Only so much you can do on hustle only. I'll miss the hustle & the heart, but he was barely playing here. Maybe he can use the change in scenery.

u2sarajevo
08-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Juwan Howard....NVE....Eddie Najera...who's next?I seem to remember last offseason you were working on getting Najera off the team and then you were going to turn your focus on getting me banned from the board. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

A BIG thanks to Najera. I always enjoyed watching you get on Webber's nerves.

Chiwas
08-17-2004, 11:04 PM
http://www.coolcitiesusa.com/images/dfw/about/sports/najera0313/0672.jpg

"Thanks, Mavericks!"

samoan-maverick
08-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Go and Kick some ass in Golden State, show the "Janitor" what hussle is supposed to look like.

fin4life
08-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by: samoan-maverick
Go and Kick some ass in Golden State, show the "Janitor" what hussle is supposed to look like.

the "Janitor" plays for memphis now... he signed for the MLE

samoan-maverick
08-17-2004, 11:47 PM
I was talking about the Janitor who works at the Arena........DUH.....

Damnnnnnnnn Fin why you gotta make me look stupid.

FilthyFinMavs
08-17-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm gonna miss Eddie. He brought something to this team no one else did with the exception of maybe Howard. When you put Eddie in the game this guys hustle rubbed off on the rest of his teammates. Howard has this same quality. I hope it's as effective as Najera's because we are going to need it. Good luck Najera.

twelli
08-17-2004, 11:49 PM
thanks for your hustle plays and energy sparks

come back soon (if Esch, L8, and Booth can make it back...)

Ninkobei
08-17-2004, 11:53 PM
*tears* we'll miss ya, Ed.

-AJ

Dirkenstien
08-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Thanks for everything, Eddie. Your hard work and tough style of play was truly appreciated on this team. We're going to miss you and wish you the best with the Warriors.

FolterKammer84
08-18-2004, 01:22 AM
thank you very much eddie . hopefully you´ll be back one time and hopefully your ex teammates have learned something from your hustling for balls.

shaw-xx
08-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Hate to lose Najera!

Thank you Eddie, best wishes.

mary
08-18-2004, 02:10 AM
I really will miss Eddie. I'll never forget his tremendous block on Webber last year during the regular season....or participating in Eddie chants. His bag may have been relatively empty but he was still exciting to watch. He also annoyed the hell out of Yao.

Day1MavsFan
08-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Eddie was great. He was never the same after his injury, and we just may have won it had he been healthy enough to defend Duncan. I sure hope Dampier doesn't make me miss Eddie more. He better bring it.
If there's any way to get Eddie back in a Dallas uniform, I'd like to see it happen. There's always a place for that rare guy that does all the dirty work.

Murphy3
08-18-2004, 12:44 PM
His numbers show that people are overblowing the injury thing. He wasn't very good before the injury and wasn't very good afterwards. Good-bye to perhaps the most overrated player in the history of the Dallas Mavericks......but Brad Davis could give him a run for his money.

LRB
08-18-2004, 12:52 PM
Eddie will definitely be missed. However this move is the best for the Mavs and for Eddie I believe. He should get a good deal more PT in GS than he would here. Wish Eddie the very best.

TripleDipping
08-18-2004, 02:12 PM
I will miss Eddie. I always liked that guy since he got here.
I'd like to see how Eddie would play Dirk in the future.

Cybertx
08-18-2004, 03:34 PM
good luck Eddie, vaya con Dios

Note: it's anybody paying attention to murhpy in this thread( Nah, i didn't think so)

Sinn Fein
08-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the inability to get d boards, thanks for the ugly shots, thanks eddie.

madape
08-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Adios Amigo!

Rod1975
08-18-2004, 06:26 PM
I guess this means no more "Fiesta Night".

Psychedelic Fuzz
08-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks Eddie.

i/expressions/beer.gif to the player who spent more time on the floor than the varnish.

cheer up everyone. The way things are going, he'll be back in a year or two.

Murphy3
08-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by: Cybertx
good luck Eddie, vaya con Dios

Note: it's anybody paying attention to murhpy in this thread( Nah, i didn't think so)

I'm paying attention and that's more than enough.

I'm just so relieved to be rid of the cancer that is....was Eddie Najera. Yes, there were rumors that Dirk was speaking about Fortson when he went off towards the end of the season, but there were also rumors that it was Najera as well. And let's not forget that he came on the air and contradicted the head coach after the season..Nellie had maintained throughout the year that Eddie was injured...which is why he didn't play. Najera came on the air and said that that was not true. Was their friction between Najera and the head coach? I wouldn't be surprised. His days were numbered one way or the other. Bye to the fake hustler. (am I completely serious with all of this?...only about 90%...which 10% I'm not serious about..well, you'll have to decide for yourself).

Chiwas
08-18-2004, 07:31 PM
The way things are going, he'll be back in a year or two.

mary
08-19-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm not sure who really overrated Najera. Bob Ortergal maybe. But just in general, I really don't think Najera was "overrated" by too many. He was clearly a fan favorite, but I think that was due to the unique role he played on the team, not because the majority of fans believed him to some sort of world beater. With this more defensive roster, he really is no longer needed. But I'll certainly give him a round of applause when he returns.

vinnieponte
08-19-2004, 11:37 AM
I will miss his energy most of all. I've gone to every home game for the past 4 years and there was never a moment that Najera didn't light up American Airlines! We will miss you my man

Murphy3
08-19-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by: mary
I'm not sure who really overrated Najera. Bob Ortergal maybe. But just in general, I really don't think Najera was "overrated" by too many. He was clearly a fan favorite, but I think that was due to the unique role he played on the team, not because the majority of fans believed him to some sort of world beater. With this more defensive roster, he really is no longer needed. But I'll certainly give him a round of applause when he returns.

I may go to the game just to boo him.

Chelette
08-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Eddie is still a Mav.....he is until the deal is done.........someone might not like this...but it is the truth........as for Eddie's game..well....he has been in this league only 4 years....he still has a long way to go...........I just hope that either Shawn and Dirk had learn from Eddie how to play the tall guys from the other teams.........with that, the Mavs where able to do a lot of things.............
God bless Eddie........God bless the Mavs...........even God bless Murphy...........for make hell look like a kindergarden with his st........... comments...........

VIVA NAJERA........................ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

MavsFanFinley
08-23-2004, 02:38 PM
Disappointed Najera: 'I loved Dallas'

By BRAD TOWNSEND / The Dallas Morning News

ATHENS, Greece -- Eduardo Najera was en route to the Olympics when he heard about his impending trade to Golden State as part of the package that will send Erick Dampier to Dallas.

Najera not only was caught off-guard, but disappointed on several levels.

"I loved Dallas,’’ he said Monday at Athens’ Helliniko Arena, where he was doing Olympics television commentary. "Just got my new house; got to sell it. It’s a curse, I think.

"I’m just happy to go to a team like Golden State, where hopefully I’ll have a bit of an opportunity,’’ he said. "I didn’t have a chance to develop my game in Dallas because the offense was loaded over there. So maybe I’ll get a nice chance there.’’

Najera, a 6-8 forward and a fan favorite, averaged 4.9 points in four seasons in Dallas.

He said he did not hear about the trade from Mavericks officials, but expressed no hard feelings about that.

"Actually, I appreciate the opportunity they gave me over there,’’ he said. "I just hate to lose the fans there. That’s the toughest thing, and obviously losing my teammates. Dirk, Fin and Shawn are the only ones that were there when I started.

"Everybody’s name is on the (trading) board. Right now, Dallas is going through a time when they’re kind of rebuilding.’’

fin4life
08-23-2004, 02:54 PM
That is prettty sad. I feel really badly for him but it is just part of the business and I think he knows that. I hope he becomes a starter in GS.

Murphy3
08-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Eddie, good luck.

kg_veteran
08-23-2004, 02:57 PM
It’s a curse, I think.

Substantiation of Mark Aguirre's theory? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mavs414
08-23-2004, 03:00 PM
p e a c e najera i will miss and do good in gs be a starter

jayC
08-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Adios El Rayo, you will be missed. I loved seeing him slap Webber around. He even had his moments against Yao Ming.

V2M
08-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Eddie, we'll miss you. Good luck in GS.

Murphy3
08-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by: V2M

Speak for yourself...

V2M
08-23-2004, 10:01 PM

Speak for yourself...

Sorry Murph... seeing that you started the thread with a "Eddie... you will be missed", I kinda' took the liberty and spoke for you too. I shoulda' known better... I'll be careful next time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

EricaLubarsky
08-23-2004, 10:48 PM
NM- brain fart

Drbio
08-23-2004, 10:52 PM
hhhhmmmm.....I've seen that post somewhere before. Oh yeah....just above. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Murphy3
08-24-2004, 06:43 AM

Speak for yourself...

Sorry Murph... seeing that you started the thread with a "Eddie... you will be missed", I kinda' took the liberty and spoke for you too. I shoulda' known better... I'll be careful next time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

The title of this thread is purely sarcastic. No, of course he won't be missed. Anyone that actually thinks that they will miss him....well, they're fooling themself. And yes, I am speaking for all Mavs fans.

V2M
08-24-2004, 09:38 AM

Speak for yourself...

The title of this thread is purely sarcastic. No, of course he won't be missed. Anyone that actually thinks that they will miss him....well, they're fooling themself. And yes, I am speaking for all Mavs fans.

I know the futility of entering into a "Najera will be missed" argument with you, Murph... but what the heck, I'll give it a shot i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Najera is a player with limited talent and he uses that very well to become a good role player for any team he plays. He had several memorable games for our own beloved Dallas Mavericks and for that, I'll miss him. And as evidenced by several posts in this thread, I'm not the only one who feels that way.

When you visit a home game, you'd see how he energizes the crowd and enervates the opposition (just ask Webber or Yao Ming). You see almost as many kids proudly wearing their "Najera" shirts as you'd see kids wearing any other player. The reason, I guess, may be 'cuz he's not the most talented player on this team but just may be 'cuz he's the one who understands his role very well and plays with utmost gusto and heart. For that, I'm sure, most fans of our beloved Dallas Mavericks are gonna' miss him.

If you feel that you wouldn't miss him and feel that the Mavericks are all the more better for his loss... I'd say you're entitled to your opinion just as much as I'm entitled to mine. Peace. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Lukano
08-24-2004, 09:45 AM
Murphy..Murphy...Murphy; if you think you are being smart, sarcastic or "cute" you are sadly mistaken. You are just pathetic.

Good luck to Najera.

Have a nice day!

Murphy3
08-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Najera is one of the most overrated players in the history of the Mavs organization. He will be missed by people that love the underdog simply because it's usually a feel good story. However, I have very few positive memories of a guy that's the underdog and knows he's the underdog ..so he takes advantage of the situation by throwing out fake hustle and an awww shucks attitude...especially when he has nothing in his bag the majority of the time that he's on the court.

Hell, where's the love for Adrian Griffin? He was as good or a better player for the Mavs. He hustled. He busted his ass.

As to those kids wearing Najera shirts and jerseys...shame on their parents for being duped by Najera. Shame on them for falling into his trap. His fake hustle makes him look about as sincere as Sammy Sosa.

Lukano
08-24-2004, 10:30 AM
"Najera is one of the most overrated players in the history of the Mavs organization"(Murphy)

Well, you just go ahead close your eyes, clinch your fists, jump up and down and continue repeating it (maybe it's your mantra). The more you mention it the more ridiculous you sound. But, hey! go ahead it's actually quite amusing how Najera has this effect on you.

Have a nice day!

fin4life
08-24-2004, 11:00 AM
I will miss him... and the fiesta nights at the AAC.

Murphy3
08-24-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by: Lukano
"Najera is one of the most overrated players in the history of the Mavs organization"(Murphy)

Well, you just go ahead close your eyes, clinch your fists, jump up and down and continue repeating it (maybe it's your mantra). The more you mention it the more ridiculous you sound. But, hey! go ahead it's actually quite amusing how Najera has this effect on you.

Have a nice day!

Actually, I find it amusing that so many people miss someone that only had slightly more worth for the Mavs as Radisav Curcic.

Chelette
08-24-2004, 04:36 PM
I feel some Racism on this post........mmmmmmm...or should I said some jealousy because, no matter how many bad things it can be said about Najera, he will be remember as the "Spark Guy" who wasn't afraid to play the Big Guys out there........if someone does no agree, please say it...............I just don't understand and still can believe there are still some guys that being a loosers, still go against the rest........so it does not matter how many good things We said about Najera, or Nash, or Finley or Fortson......he still be talking trash.......maybe he hasn't do anything in his entire useless life at all, maybe he dream on being a basketball player but does not have the skills...or the body to be one..........or maybe he is mad because Najera is making more money in 4 years than all the money he will make in his entire good 4 nothing life. anyway...Najera will go to another team......maybe over there they will sell Chalupas..........in honor to Najera..........now a question....when was the last time you have a bubble head in your honor...or a Chalupa night in your honor.......mmmmmmmmmmm...........well............ .Viva Najera will remain.............right Chiwas...

Asi ke dejate de hablar estupideces..Murphy y sigue con tu vida miserable.......que la envidia no te hace nada bien............puesto que un mexicano gana mucho mas dinero que tu...............y eso.....no lo puedes cambiar..........porque creo que no juegas ni a las canicas..........

Ah se me olvidaba.....de parte de Lalo.........gracias a todos por sus comentarios positivos y tambien los negativos.......El eguira amando a Dallas............

hey Murp, Eddie is selling his house, you wanna buy it........ah maybe not.......even working all your life you can't buy even a room of Eddie's house...........

VIVA NAJERA.......PESELE A QUIEN LE PESE........................ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA

Murphy3
08-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Watch yourself when you start throwing around the word racism without ANY such proof.

Chiwas
08-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Let me keep enjoying Chalete's post:

I feel some Racism on this post........mmmmmmm...or should I said some jealousy because, no matter how many bad things it can be said about Najera, he will be remember as the "Spark Guy" who wasn't afraid to play the Big Guys out there........if someone does no agree, please say it...............I just don't understand and still can believe there are still some guys that being a loosers, still go against the rest........so it does not matter how many good things We said about Najera, or Nash, or Finley or Fortson......he still be talking trash.......maybe he hasn't do anything in his entire useless life at all, maybe he dream on being a basketball player but does not have the skills...or the body to be one..........or maybe he is mad because Najera is making more money in 4 years than all the money he will make in his entire good 4 nothing life. anyway...Najera will go to another team......maybe over there they will sell Chalupas..........in honor to Najera..........now a question....when was the last time you have a bubble head in your honor...or a Chalupa night in your honor.......mmmmmmmmmmm...........well............ .Viva Najera will remain.............right Chiwas...

Asi ke dejate de hablar estupideces..Murphy y sigue con tu vida miserable.......que la envidia no te hace nada bien............puesto que un mexicano gana mucho mas dinero que tu...............y eso.....no lo puedes cambiar..........porque creo que no juegas ni a las canicas..........

Ah se me olvidaba.....de parte de Lalo.........gracias a todos por sus comentarios positivos y tambien los negativos.......El eguira amando a Dallas............

hey Murp, Eddie is selling his house, you wanna buy it........ah maybe not.......even working all your life you can't buy even a room of Eddie's house...........

VIVA NAJERA.......PESELE A QUIEN LE PESE........................ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA

AJUA!

Chelette
08-24-2004, 04:55 PM
SI TE CAYO EL SACO..PONTELO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SI HAY ALGUIEN KE KIERA TRADUCIRLE AL R... POR FAVOR HAGANLO.........

sorry Murphy.......don't meant to hurt your tru feelings...............shame on those kids wearing Murphy shirts and jumpers......ohhhhh wait a minute...there is no such thing....there is no Murphy shirt at all anywhare.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh too bad....poor kid.................

raefformvp
08-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by: Chelette
SI TE CAYO EL SACO..PONTELO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SI HAY ALGUIEN KE KIERA TRADUCIRLE AL R... POR FAVOR HAGANLO.........

sorry Murphy.......don't meant to hurt your tru feelings...............shame on those kids wearing Murphy shirts and jumpers......ohhhhh wait a minute...there is no such thing....there is no Murphy shirt at all anywhare.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh too bad....poor kid.................

If there ever was such a thing as a Murph shirt or jersey, I'd be the first in line to buy it.

Anyway, I can't say that I am going to necessarily miss Najera, but I did admire his hustle and energy. I loved seeing him take a charge.

Murphy3
08-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Sinn Fein said it best.....

Originally posted by: Sinn Fein
Thanks for the inability to get d boards.........

southern_sweets
09-01-2004, 08:53 PM
i/expressions/brokenheart.gif

Thank you Eddie for being the greatest to walk the face of the earth. You will be missed in Dallas more than anyone.

May you get out of Golden State soon and join a team worthy of your greatness.

VIVA NAJERA!!!

The Crippler
09-01-2004, 10:02 PM
f najera

Chiwas
09-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Very classy.

The Crippler
09-02-2004, 12:04 PM
i have a lot of class, it all just real low...

Chelette
09-02-2004, 06:30 PM
Si tu clase es como la de Murph, estamos fregados.................

EricaLubarsky
09-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by: Chelette
Si tu clase es como la de Murph, estamos fregados.................

sounds dirty to me....

Drbio
09-02-2004, 08:01 PM
Chelette said bubble head....huh huh huh huh .........
I guess his rose colored glasses affected his speech too.

I have three murph Bobbleheads though.

bobbyfg7
07-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Here's a thread bump for ya...

Later Eddie. Your energy off the bench will be missed....again.

MavsX
07-14-2010, 10:05 AM
I don't feel bad for him. He has made millions playing a sport. This is a business. I love his energy and passion for the game. Wish him the best of luck.

41mvp
07-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Eddie thanks for all:)

Ed99
07-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Bon voyage!

SMC0007
07-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Arivaderchi Homes!

Underdog
07-14-2010, 02:27 PM
What, no Matt Carroll appreciation thread?

http://lowposts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/carroll.jpg

Rick41
07-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Being at game 4 in San Antonio, and watching you take down Ginobili was the greatest thing ever.

Saludos amigo!

tcat075
07-14-2010, 02:43 PM
What, no Matt Carroll appreciation thread?

http://lowposts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/carroll.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/399890810_c376c6d425_o.png

(I have an irrational love for this picture. I feel compelled to post it whenever the topic of MC is brought up)

Big Boy Laroux
07-14-2010, 04:05 PM
I was just about to say how i liked Eddie's first go-round much better than the second, then I noticed this was a thread from 2004.

esoteric562
07-14-2010, 04:11 PM
thank you najera, if not for you, i wouldn't have seen manv mavs games on Telemundo, Best Wishes!

The Crippler
07-14-2010, 04:44 PM
there's a lot of awesomeness in this old thread.

rabbitproof
07-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Epic bump. Most relevant and time-jumpy bump ever. Respekt.

And later, Eddie.

KINGBEEF
07-14-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm quite sure this has been mention about Eddie already, but i figured that I would just throw my 2 cents in.

Eddie and Manu enter the ring. the rules are two men enter but only one man can leave. We call it Thunderdome. Eddie wins because he slings Manu across the court like a shirt that was on fire, straight to the ground you fish flopping punk.

Thanks Eddie, you were the highlight of that series. Here's to you my friend

wilmtalk
07-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Who could not appreciate an overacheiver who gave his all every game. I did not like the trade that brought him here last year but that was not his fault. I always injoyed his play though. So I will add my appreciation to this thread. Unlike the other thread for that underachieving slug who only played for the money.

Budapest Maverick
07-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Goodbye Eddie, again.