PDA

View Full Version : November 8.

Chelette
08-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Kept in mind this date...this is the day Mr. Najera will return to his "old house" beware Nellie,,,cause the Dragon has been release and it will be on the haunting for you.
For the rest of the Mavs fans...let see how the fans welcome Eddie on this day.....it will be exciting........

fin4life
08-19-2004, 07:15 PM
he will get a huge applause when he comes back and the fans will treat him well, but he is nothing to worry about. Najera is not a guy who can win a game by himself... he can only be a solid contributerl

FilthyFinMavs
08-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by: fin4life
he will get a huge applause when he comes back and the fans will treat him well, but he is nothing to worry about. Najera is not a guy who can win a game by himself... he can only be a solid contributerl

Well there was that one game winner he made agaisnt the Warriors alst season.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

fin4life
08-19-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs

Originally posted by: fin4life

Well there was that one game winner he made agaisnt the Warriors alst season.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I doubt that he was in the top 4 in scoring that night for the mavs.

Murphy3
08-19-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty sure this could have fit nicely in one of the other two najera threads currently on the first page of the Mavs section.