PDA

View Full Version : Lindy's Pro Basketball 2004-05....

dmavsfan
09-17-2004, 02:21 PM
has an excellent article (which I think is coming from an upcoming book). The articke is called 'Sex, hoops and Hollywood' and it tells of the sleaze that is the NBA and in particular the LA Lakers (the sleaziest outfit in pro sports according to this article). If you have a problem with sex issues this article is not for you.

However it chronicles the nympho habits from Wilt to Magic to Kobe, etc. It is backed up by people in and around the Lakers, etc. It shows that the sleaze starts from the owners and goes down through the teams (not just the Lakers).

I thought that the article was very insightful, and Lindy's is a classy b-ball magazine, not like some of the trash that passes for sports magazines' today.

EricaLubarsky
09-17-2004, 03:14 PM
saying that Kobe is a nympho (or a guy with psoriasis), is a cop out. When Michael Douglas cheated on his previous wife he came out teary saying that he had sexual addiction. You control your actions.

dmavsfan
09-18-2004, 01:56 AM
What bugs me about the article is how much this action is condoned by the teams. The front office and the management, and all the way down the line. You wonder how much the commissioner's office knows about this stuff.

rakesh.s
09-18-2004, 02:36 AM
everybody's nailing groupies..it's all fun and games till you get caught which is what happened to kobe