PDA

View Full Version : Nashty cut his hair...

Chefinator
09-21-2004, 11:12 PM
http://www.nba.com/suns/

OzMavs
09-21-2004, 11:58 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/suns/jj_nash_040913.jpg

fin4life
09-22-2004, 12:01 AM
nashy looks pretty scrawny next to joe johnson

Drbio
09-22-2004, 12:34 AM
This just in....

WHO GIVES A CRAP?

bernardos70
09-22-2004, 01:56 AM
And died it. He's still not welcome in Dallas. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

alby
09-22-2004, 11:30 AM
what a freaking stud

VivaNajera
09-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Looks like the Suns got a new design on there home floor.

dalmations202
09-22-2004, 03:19 PM
you know this is one long freaking off-season when someone posts about a players hair getting cut, and he isn't even a Maverick anymore..........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this offseason needs to end.

poohrichardson
09-24-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by: dalmations202
you know this is one long freaking off-season when someone posts about a players hair getting cut, and he isn't even a Maverick anymore..........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this offseason needs to end.

True.. but he does look pretty sharp.

alby
09-24-2004, 04:47 AM
What an interesting team the Phoenix Suns..

Steve Nash, Quentin Richardson, Joe Johnson, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, Zarko Cabarkapa
I think this is a much better team compared to the one Marbury had because of the outside shooting of Quentin and Joe, and the development of Amare and Cabarkapa..

How well do u think the Suns will do and more particularly, how well Nash will do w/o his running mate this year?

sike
09-24-2004, 11:01 AM
three words and a punctuation mark: screw Steve Nash!

TripleDipping
09-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by: alby

Steve Nash, Quentin Richardson, Joe Johnson, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, Zarko Cabarkapa
I think this is a much better team compared to the one Marbury had because of the outside shooting of Quentin and Joe, and the development of Amare and Cabarkapa..

How well do u think the Suns will do and more particularly, how well Nash will do w/o his running mate this year?

I figure they will make a serious push for the 7th or 8th seed in the west. This team, on paper, has pretty good inside/outside game. And with Nash running the floor the offense should be much smoother than the Marbury years. The big problem I see with this team is consistency. Johnson, Stoudamire and Marion all got game... they just don't seem to bring it every night.

This season will be so much more exciting than the last... with the exception of Clippers and Golden State, all the teams in the West have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs.

MavKikiNYC
09-24-2004, 12:13 PM
I think Nash will be an excellent addition for the Suns.

And I'm happy they have him.

Drbio
09-24-2004, 12:14 PM
This thread is gay.

sike
09-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by: TripleDipping

Originally posted by: alby

I figure they will make a serious push for the 7th or 8th seed in the west. This team, on paper, has pretty good inside/outside game. And with Nash running the floor the offense should be much smoother than the Marbury years. The big problem I see with this team is consistency. Johnson, Stoudamire and Marion all got game... they just don't seem to bring it every night.

This season will be so much more exciting than the last... with the exception of Clippers and Golden State, all the teams in the West have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs.
please, please....lets stay on topic.....NASH'S HAIR.

TripleDipping
09-24-2004, 12:45 PM
please, please....lets stay on topic.....NASH'S HAIR.

Oooops... sorry!

Alright... I think a dye job is so, like, un-Steve Nash. I mean, like, he should leave it long and scruffy like he's a caveman. Dye job is sooooo 90's!

poohrichardson
09-24-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm only about 75% convinced that there is a dye job for Nash.. the lighting in that room looks really weird.. I wouldn't be surprised if it was dyed, but it doesn't look undeniable right now..

MavKikiNYC
09-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Nash should go crew. It's headaed that way natrually as it is.

Drbio
09-24-2004, 07:06 PM
I can't believe this....

sike
09-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by: Drbio
I can't believe this....
oh yeah, we have an entire thread dedicated to an ex-mavs hair...believe it.

dude1394
09-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh he's had a dye job before hasn't he..I thought when he and dirk signed he had blond highlights.

FilthyFinMavs
09-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by: dude1394
Oh he's had a dye job before hasn't he..I thought when he and dirk signed he had blond highlights.

I remember that. I don't know how you really describe how it looks but I do remember him being blonde. I don't think he ever played a game with the blonde hair though. I just remember him at the press conference with it.

I do however wish Nash failure in Phoenix. I hope they don't even sniff the playoffs because if they do they are going to be a team hard to beat and I don't know why but I just have a feeling the Mavs if they make the playoffs will see the Suns at some point.

SeriousSummer
09-27-2004, 04:49 PM
Best thread in weeks. It looks to me Nash is ahead of Joe Johnson on the sprints. If Johnson doesn't start running harder, he won't get any throw downs on the break.

SeriousSummer
09-27-2004, 04:57 PM
Best thread in weeks. It looks to me Nash is ahead of Joe Johnson on the sprints. If Johnson doesn't start running harder, he won't get any throw downs on the break.

vinnieponte
09-27-2004, 05:18 PM
talk trash about nash's hair all you want, as it is somewhat due yet, the real talk will come when he runs loops around terry!

sike
09-27-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
talk trash about nash's hair all you want, as it is somewhat due yet, the real talk will come when he runs loops around terry!

wager or just talk?

vinnieponte
09-27-2004, 06:20 PM
wager, if your so bold as to think terry is better than nash

sike
09-27-2004, 06:25 PM
we will have to define "runs loops around"....because anything close cannot be running loops around.

I'd be willing to bet that Nash would not out play JT by more than 4 points/2dimes/1board and that JT would have more steals....(if minutes are similar)...

EricaLubarsky
09-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: vinnieponte

More like Pirouetting. Terry and Nash have historically played well against each other. What Terry's role will be here is unclear but Terry is a guy that dropped 46 points, 5assists, 3rebounds, 3steals on Nash. It's hard to really say that Nash is the dominant one. Terry has never had team and Nash has certainly had the stat-stuffing opportunity to play in a few blowouts.

January 15th, 2001
Jason Terry. 46points (65% fg), 5assists, 3rebounds, 3steals
Steve Nash. 29points (77% fg), 10assists, 3rebounds, 0steals

December 29th, 2002
Jason Terry. 18points (47% fg), 5assists, 5rebounds, 2steals
Steve Nash. 29points (67% fg) 10assists, 4rebounds, 0steals

January 8th, 2003
Jason Terry. 27points (48% fg), 4assists, 3rebounds, 2steals
Steve Nash. 19points (43% fg) 8assists, 3rebounds, 2steals

February 9, 2004
Jason Terry. 14points (32% fg) 9assists, 7rebounds, 1block, 2TO
Steve Nash. 14points (40% fg) 11assists, 3rebounds, 2 steals, 5TOs

March 17, 2004
Jason Terry. 25points (45% fg) 10assists, 7rebounds, 2steals, 3TO
Steve Nash. 8points (50% fg) 3assists, 1rebound, 0steals, 5TO

southern_sweets
09-28-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday.

I could go over to the basketball court at the neighborhood park and run, someone could take a picture, and I could post it for discussion.

Are we really this bored? Yikes!

EricaLubarsky
09-28-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by: southern_sweetsAre we really this bored?
Yes!!!

FreshJive
09-28-2004, 04:32 AM
Nash was upset about his breakup with Dirk and Cuban's blog, so he went to the salon to spoil himself. "Girl, you know what you need? You need a new look. Let Raineisha hook you up with some highlights."
http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/reno911/images/desktops/williams_a3.jpg

vinnieponte
09-28-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by: sike
we will have to define "runs loops around"....because anything close cannot be running loops around.

I'd be willing to bet that Nash would not out play JT by more than 4 points/2dimes/1board and that JT would have more steals....(if minutes are similar)...

I'm up for that, I believe their minutes should be about the same, unless we just have this game and we through harris in for a few minutes here and there. I believe though and will always stand by that Steve Nash is better than Terry. Although the Mavs are my team, you can't deny how great Nash is. Ok now to the wager, whats on the line???

sike
09-28-2004, 07:04 PM
when I made a bet with dude last season, we bet a thread in the persons honor...pretty much a butt kissing of the other guy. You up for that?

we might need to make the numbers based upon a per 48 minutes average becuase I doubt that Terry will see Nash like minutes. I'm guessing 35min for Nash and somewhere around 30 for JT. Dont get me wrong, I love Nash's game....but he is a traitor and I will cant ever cheer for him again...

EricaLubarsky
09-28-2004, 07:53 PM
32 for Nash, 37for Terry is my guess

sike
09-28-2004, 07:57 PM
no way Nash goes for that much against the Mavs...they will be determined to shut him down. JT and Damp will see to that i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif