PDA

View Full Version : Nash's debut with Phoenix

bernardos70
11-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Actually, who cares. just wanted to point out that Phoenix is looking scarily good right now, I know it's the Hawks, but they're winning 88-53. I just caught a glimpse of Walker and he looks absolutely desolated, I truly feel sorry for him. Oh, btw, this is the end of the third quarter.

grndmstr_c
11-03-2004, 10:57 PM
Phoenix's offense is certainly clicking. I'm not surprised about Atlanta looking like crap, though. And I'm certainly not sorry for Walker. This is what happens when you're a natural 4th option who thinks you're a 1st option. With Toine and Harrington being the go to guys, Atlanta may have an historically bad offense this year.

mary
11-03-2004, 10:59 PM
The irony here is that it was after the Mavs beat Phoenix last year in a home game that Antoine opened his fat trap and complained about PT. So its rather fitting that he's getting his ass kicked by the same team while getting more PT and more shots. So when you put things into the proper perspective, Walker should be one happy camper right now.

Male30Dan
11-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Rather than starting a new WALKER'S DEBUT WITH ATLANTA thread, I think I will just put this in here...

Walker: 21pts, 13reb, 3asst KEY STATS: 9-22FG, 2-63FG, 1-6 FT

Male30Dan
11-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Just for clarification, that is 2-6 on 3-pointers, not 2-63 on FGs!!! I figured several of us might misunderstand that knowing Walker's game, so I thought I would clarify!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Male30Dan
11-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Also, Jamison's stats: 34pts, 8reb, 3asst KEY STATS: 13-30FG

You can bet that these two guys, (Walker and Jamison), are going to be throwing some shots up... Great comeback win for Washington though!!!

V2M
11-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by: mary
The irony here is that it was after the Mavs beat Phoenix last year in a home game that Antoine opened his fat trap and complained about PT. So its rather fitting that he's getting his ass kicked by the same team while getting more PT and more shots. So when you put things into the proper perspective, Walker should be one happy camper right now.
Well said. And if I remember right, that victory had come after a 3-game losing streak.

EricaLubarsky
11-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Man the national media isnt giving any credit to Phoenix. It's absolutely ridiculous when they all repeat the same mantra, "Sure, Phoenix can score but they can't defend."

Sure Nash sucks, Marion is average and the center position is darn weak, but they have Amare Stoudamire and they were pretty good defensively last year....

Drbio
11-04-2004, 04:17 PM
In case I haven't said it in a while.

Nash can suck it.