PDA

View Full Version : Wade off to great start

NBAGnome
11-07-2004, 07:00 AM
After 3 games Wade is at...
56% FG, 28.7 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 7.7 apg

Hes just crushing people...i'm real curious to see if he keeps it up! Wade's strength is hes a relentless driver, and with Shaq and all those shooters its a little hard to double and triple him when he penetrates.

But also the 3 games have been against the Cavs, Nets, and Wizards...not exactly a good measuring stick for the strength of your team. But regardless, he has really lit things up so far.

sike
11-07-2004, 10:14 AM
I so wanted him in my fantasy draft...but it was not to be.

GP
11-09-2004, 11:49 AM
You could pair Shaq with a dead body and it'd look unguardable. Kobe lovers need to look out. Dwayne Wade will be the next very good player to be elevated to Godhood due to Shaq.

Shaq Attack2
11-10-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by: GP
You could pair Shaq with a dead body and it'd look unguardable. Kobe lovers need to look out. Dwayne Wade will be the next very good player to be elevated to Godhood due to Shaq.

And yet, not only is Kobe leading the NBA in scoring so far this season, but he is also the most efficient scorer in the NBA ahead of KG, Duncan, Shaq and everyone else. Go figure?

Dirkenstien
11-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Dwyane Wade is above Carmelo in my perspective...him and Lebron are on another level

rakesh.s
11-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: Shaq Attack2

And yet, not only is Kobe leading the NBA in scoring so far this season, but he is also the most efficient scorer in the NBA ahead of KG, Duncan, Shaq and everyone else. Go figure?

the lakers suck and kobe sucks..stop trying to find something positive about that shitty team

chris mihm is your center, just remember that..and lamar odom is your power forward

EricaLubarsky
11-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey! Chris Mihm is my boy!

12.4ppg (on 52.3%), 8.8rpg, 2bpg, 1apg

kingrex
11-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky

He's the only likable player on that team.

Male30Dan
11-10-2004, 05:03 PM
I disagree... I like Kobe...

Like to hate him!

kingrex
11-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
I disagree... I like Kobe...

Like to hate him!

Even without the alleged rape case, why is Kobe so easy to dislike?

Is it his cockiness? Well, Michael Jordan was cocky, but I still liked him.

Is it his weasel-like face?

Not sure, but he personifies the current Laker team, and just for that, I just don't like that team.

Male30Dan
11-10-2004, 05:30 PM
It is his HOLIER THAN THOU attitude... Jordan was cocky, but he didn't think his shit didn't stick... There is having an ego, and then there is Showbe... I think his time in France is what caused all of this... That and championships at an early age!!!

Kobe being unlikeable is as close to a fact as you can get while still being an opinion!

kingrex
11-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
It is his HOLIER THAN THOU attitude... Jordan was cocky, but he didn't think his shit didn't stick... There is having an ego, and then there is Showbe... I think his time in France is what caused all of this... That and championships at an early age!!!

Kobe being unlikeable is as close to a fact as you can get while still being an opinion!

How many in LA would agree with you?

Male30Dan
11-10-2004, 05:45 PM
I couldn't care less... I don't live with blinders on with my teams here in Texas so if they want to, let em!

He is a prick and I wish him nothing but failure for the rest of his life!

kingrex
11-10-2004, 05:51 PM
So I guess a straight up trade for Finley is out of the question? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Male30Dan
11-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Don't be crazy man... You pull that trade off 99 times out of 100 and the only reason you don't the one time is because you are hung over from the championship parade!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I can't stand him but I would pull that trade off just to re-trade him for better younger talent than Fin!

EricaLubarsky
11-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by: kingrex

I don't know, Rudy T is definitely an NBA legend. I like Brian Grant quite a bit too. The rest of the players and management I could do without.

rakesh.s
11-10-2004, 07:13 PM

Originally posted by: kingrex

I don't know, Rudy T is definitely an NBA legend. I like Brian Grant quite a bit too. The rest of the players and management I could do without.

i've got no problem with mihm..but he ain't shaq and trying to argue that the lakers are good is foolishness..kobe is a scorer and that's it

you're going to see what you see with philly every year..they will suck but the star will contend for the scoring title

EricaLubarsky
11-10-2004, 08:08 PM
I actually think that the Lakers will make the playoffs this year. They certainly are a lot worse off, though.

and I was just talking about likability in general. As much as I want Mihm to be Shaq because he's one of my favorite players and he's on my fantasy team, he ain't Shaq and no one is, save O'Neal himself.

EricaLubarsky
11-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Lakers arent doing so well tonight. Down 28 points early in the fourth.

Shaq Attack2
11-11-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by: rakesh.s

Originally posted by: Shaq Attack2

the lakers suck and kobe sucks..stop trying to find something positive about that shitty team

chris mihm is your center, just remember that..and lamar odom is your power forward

Why would I have to find something positive when Kobe indeed doesn't suck, and when in fact you can't form sentences without the word "suck" describing your ever feeling? Perhaps because you're insecure?

Pongo
03-26-2005, 09:59 AM
*bump*
did anyone see that block on stoudemire and the following buzzerbeater from beyond midcourt?

pure greatness

mary
03-26-2005, 10:10 AM
I saw the replay of it....that was amazing. I think Miami has earned my "Team I'll root for if the Mavs don't make it" Award.