PDA

View Full Version : What would KG do at the 8 spot?

birdsanctuary
04-01-2005, 10:05 PM
I got a strange feeling that if Minnesota got that 8 spot they'd take the Suns to a game 7 and win.

NYCdog
04-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Phoenix = chemistry
Minnesota = dysfunctional family

Nuff said.

Now Denver on the other hand, has been playing lights out under Karl lately. I feel they might take Phoenix to 7 games and possibly pull the upset your lookin for.

birdsanctuary
04-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Well they just got their butts handed to them by PHO, I take it back..... Good luck in the lottery..... KG and Sammy Smiles!

NYCdog
04-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Wouldnt it be something if Minny ended up inthe lottery and say......they end up with a fluke high pick.

Then they draft Hakeem Warrick, or Sheldon Williams or even worse.....they miraculously end up with the top pick and draft Bogut, who fills there needs at center and give KG an actual legitimate big man next to him to take pressure off of him. It can happen....it did in 2002.

Birdsanctuary, I wouldnt wish them good luck at all.......there now just one bounce of a ping-pong ball away from being contenders again.

Thespiralgoeson
04-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Wouldnt it be something if Minny ended up inthe lottery and say......they end up with a fluke high pick.

Then they draft Hakeem Warrick, or Sheldon Williams or even worse.....they miraculously end up with the top pick and draft Bogut, who fills there needs at center and give KG an actual legitimate big man next to him to take pressure off of him. It can happen....it did in 2002.

Birdsanctuary, I wouldnt wish them good luck at all.......there now just one bounce of a ping-pong ball away from being contenders again.

2002, you're not talking about Kwame are you? Because last time I checked, he sucks.

Thespiralgoeson
04-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Nevermind, I just remembered 2002 was the Year of the Yao.