87-90 Nuggets, no Duncan
84-102 Nuggets, No Duncan, no Martin, Elson

Sonics v. Kings
Seattle won 3-1

78-108 Sonics
101-106 Sonics, No Ray Allen, no Webber, Peja
107-115 Sonics, No Murray
122-101 Kings, No Lewis

These look to be some great playoff matchups!

MFFL41
04-18-2005, 04:56 PM
I could see both top seeds getting upset. I don't know why but I do...

EricaLubarsky
04-18-2005, 05:22 PM
I used to be afraid of Memphis but they just arent mature and they can't seem to get it together enough to win a series. They'll look dominant for a while but they won't be able to finish a series. Phoenix wins in a surprising 6 or 7 games.

San Antonio has had problems but they are dominant, lets face it. Nuggets are going to put up a good fight but look bad doing it. Unless there is an injury on the Spurs, then there really won't be a question of who's going to win. Spurs in 5-6

Kings beat the Sonics. Both teams have looked like crap lately, but Kings know how to win. They know how to pull off victories. They'll fall in the second round, but they will squeak by the Sonics in 5-6 games.

Mavs look dominant in 3 games, falter in 2 games and a great 6th game where the Mavs win out.

dirno2000
04-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Kings beat the Sonics. Both teams have looked like crap lately, but Kings know how to win. They know how to pull off victories. They'll fall in the second round, but they will squeak by the Sonics in 5-6 games.That's a bad matchup of the Kings...Seattle just pounds them on the boards and there's noting Sac can do about it. It's going to be especially true if Miller comes back and has to bang with James, Fortson and Evans.

TripleDipping
04-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I used to be afraid of Memphis but they just arent mature and they can't seem to get it together enough to win a series. They'll look dominant for a while but they won't be able to finish a series. Phoenix wins in a surprising 6 or 7 games.

San Antonio has had problems but they are dominant, lets face it. Nuggets are going to put up a good fight but look bad doing it. Unless there is an injury on the Spurs, then there really won't be a question of who's going to win. Spurs in 5-6

Kings beat the Sonics. Both teams have looked like crap lately, but Kings know how to win. They know how to pull off victories. They'll fall in the second round, but they will squeak by the Sonics in 5-6 games.

Mavs look dominant in 3 games, falter in 2 games and a great 6th game where the Mavs win out.

Agreed about Phoenix/Memphis and San Antonio/Denver but the Kings who knew how to win a playoff series had been blown-up and no news how bad Stojakovic's injury is. If Bobby Jackson doesn't return I can easily see the Sonics winning in 6.

EricaLubarsky
04-18-2005, 05:40 PM
I was just reading up on the Sac situation and I just read, Camby's down again? Man that guy was really a productive member of that team, and would be pretty damn good if he could stay healthy, which he can never seem to do.

chumdawg
04-18-2005, 05:55 PM
If ever a two-seed was ripe for an upset...it's the Spurs.

samoan-maverick
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Suns sweep Memphis

Mavs win in convincing fashion over Rockets

Spurs go the distance with Denver and come out victorious

Sonics take down Kings.

Predicted MVP's for the 1st round:

Shawn "The Matrix" Marion: 19pts. 12reb. 4stl.

Dirk "Mr. Big Tymer" Nowitzki: 27pts. 11reb. 4ast. 3blk. 3stl.

Tim "The Big Fundamental" Duncan: 19pts. 15reb. 6blk.

Rashard "Insert Nickname Here" Lewis: 25pts. 8reb.

kingrex
04-19-2005, 10:17 AM
I think Memphis will be a tougher match-up against Suns than people think. They are strong where the Suns are weak. They have a deep bench, they have good low-post options and they play a half-court oriented game.

I'm not predicting that they will beat the Suns in a 7-game series, but I don't think that they will be a gimme.